Opinions on best Season1/2 Arrow Jacket

whitetiger777

Hey there,
Found this site very useful when putting together my Nathan Drake costume from UC4, now I'm looking at playing around in the Arrow-verse. Originally I picked up the officially licenced Arrow jacket from Hot Topic. It's actually rather good with all the detail, it's just made from vinyl so I don't expect it to last to long. I was wondering, since I'm sure multiple people here should know, where can I go to find the best Arrow jacket out there? Having the hood removable would be nice since I'd probably daily wear the jacket. If it comes as a pants and jacket combo I could work with that also since I'm sure a full arrow costume is in my future since I'm already an avid archer any way.

Oh, I also am kind of picky about the green since most replicas I've seen look more black with a green hood and that wont do. I would also like one that has that nice inverted chevron design down the spine.

Thanks

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back