Iron man and Team Avengers Private Commission work . LIFE SIZE THANOS

masked rider

Sr Member
Hey Guys , its good to be back and finally had time to share our team work on this passed few months . I had been away for this project commissioned by my local client who owns a Shopping mall . The original plan was to create a Museum to display all Iron man and Avengers characters in one hall located in his shopping mall . But due to licensing and copy right issue , this ended up displaying in The owner's private warehouse .

Anyway , we have started this project on FEB 2016 and it took us about 9 months to complete . In collaboration with few artist and Team from other country, we managed to completed total of 27 life sized statue for this project . I will share with u pics on how we did , and what we done for this project .

Last edited:
Re: Life size Iron man and Team Avengers Private Commission work .

Lets start with the Fictional supervillain . The owner wanted the baddest ass supervillain , instead of all Super Heroes . So we built him The Thanos , was very excited to bring him to life , its a new challenge for us .

This is what we decided !!! Thanos on his Floating Throne .

PD1422506596jYh.jpg

Thanos-Hot-Toys-Figure-on-Throne.jpg

We are using polystyrene foam for this huge life size figure . Including the Throne . We used Hot toys figure as reference than make him 1/1 scale . The size approached to : 70" of height , 57" of width and 84" of Depth .

Starts with the head sculpt with clay and Throne .

mmexport1461150676083.jpg

mmexport1461150682182.jpg

IMAG4250.jpg

IMAG4249.jpg

mmexport1461742129872.jpg

mmexport1461742110929.jpg

Wow man:eek You like to start big! It's going to look super cool:cool

Thanks man , here are more pics to come ..... Sculpted the body snd legs in shape .

IMAG4239.jpg

IMAG4234a.jpg

IMAG4233a.jpg

IMAG4232a.jpg

This is amazing ! :thumbsup Thank you for sharing your work !

Amazing is not the word to be used when you see such Pro-Job:cool I don't think that a word can encompass your Art!

Add in the shoulders and start sanding the body ...... as u can see , its really time consumed .

IMG_0030a.jpg

IMG_0028a.jpg

IMG_0027a.jpg

Last edited:
Heres come the import part of Thanos , The Infinity Gauntlet .

Once again the 3D Amazing work done by my buddy skylu3Design This a Huge 1/1 Gauntlet , not the resize version of ordinary human hand size . We made it huge and the actual scale to fit this life size Thanos . So the size of this Gauntlet will be 25 inches of length .

Heres the 3D model and all printed piece .

IMG_0048a.jpg

IMG_0884a.jpg

IMG_0881a.jpg

IMG_0880a.jpg

IMG_0879a.jpg

IMG_0878a.jpg

IMG_0877a.jpg

IMG_0876a.jpg

IMG_0875a.jpg

IMG_0874a.jpg

IMG_0872a.jpg

IMG_0873a.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back