JP Baby T-rex and Baby Raptor in Egg.....

yankeetrex

Hey Guys,

Got a couple of new JP inspired dinosaurs for you to critique.....

Baby Raptor

F8j0Di6.png
QKfKePn.png
1d8cdMk.png
RJG6v1X.png
LjQZLOx.png

The Baby Rex......Mommy cant be very angry, look at that face,haha

A8QyWT6.png
MCYpp8l.png
P2RWTV7.png
j5Q9lBt.png

The Baby T-rex is getting printed on a Form labs printer in parts, they then will be put together, and molded as 1 full piece. I will most likely have a run of these as well. More info to come later. If this is moderately successful, I will do a run of the raptor in the egg too once the sculpt is totally finished.

Wow! That looks incredible! The raptor's egg looks a little oversized to me. When you breed reptiles as a hobbie for 15 years you start noticing when a hatchling isn't big enough to hatch. lol
Can't wait to see how those end up, so I'll be following. :)

Wow! That looks incredible! The raptor's egg looks a little oversized to me. When you breed reptiles as a hobbie for 15 years you start noticing when a hatchling isn't big enough to hatch. lol
Can't wait to see how those end up, so I'll be following. :)

Update Time.......

3D printed, put together, and headed for the mold after Josh fixes the seams near the muzzle and around the back of the head this morning, This was 3d printed and put together by Josh Smith of http://www.beasttoys.org/. Once it becomes available I will update the thread. Its 13" long, should be 1:1 size.

PkekilC.png
zEwgXFI.png
KtX5E8O.png
9RJbfn2.png

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back