Original Star Trek Log Book Missing...

ScienceBob

HI all,
So back in 1997 I purchased a Star Trek "log book" (pictured below) from the huge Ellis Props House auction. It was a really interesting prop that was quite big and heavy. It had some cool bridge blueprints in the first few pages, but was otherwise blank. After having it a while on display I brought to a dealer in California called StarWares run by a woman named Marcia Tysseling. I worked with her often and she was always great.

She took the prop and we agreed on a price that I would receive once it sold. I didn't hear back for a few years and learned the business was sold and eventually went out of business altogether. I certainly don't plan on ever getting the money, but i was just wondering if anyone ever picked up the prop, or if anyone has seen it out there? I'd like to know it went to a good home.

Here's a description (not sure it's accurate): Original prop log book created for the Star Trek series Phase Two which was two weeks from filming when Paramount decided instead to make the first Star Trek movie. This log book may have been used as a background prop in subsequent movies or series. The book is very large and measures 15 X 22 X 3 inches. The book cover is brown paper with applied lettering and symbols including the Federation insignia. Some of the lettering is loose. This is covered by a thin sheet of acetate and then by thick clear Plexiglas. First few pages contain bridge blueprints. Back of book is black Plexiglas. It contains several hundred pages - mostly blank.
stpropbook.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back