Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Post-release)

Hey, did y'all notice that shot of Vader speed-walking ended up on the cutting room floor, where it belonged? I'm guessing @Bryancd told his boss, Kathleen Kennedy, that I wasn't happy with the shot, and she nixed it from the theatrical cut.

The Wook

I kinda thought it was still there but they slowed it right down to a more "accurate" speed in editing. Also I think the "neck" issue was fixed with cgi enhancing the chest or cape over the shoulders. looked that way to me. Same shots just fixed after people complained. And I'm glad they did cause it made a difference.

Ben

I kinda thought it was still there but they slowed it right down to a more "accurate" speed in editing. Also I think the "neck" issue was fixed with cgi enhancing the chest or cape over the shoulders. looked that way to me. Same shots just fixed after people complained. And I'm glad they did cause it made a difference.

Ben

That's possible, gizmo, but it looked like a different shot (different angle) to me. And as for his neck, I agree that the fix was likely done in CGI.

Either way, I'm glad they heard our cries. lol

The Wook

Horrible movie, not like it was a surprise. 1977 and 1980 were/are first class......after that just a constant slag pile of noting that matters.

and people say i'm negative ;o).....

nice to see someone else brave enough to step forward ;o).

although i wouldn't go so far as to say only two movies where good.

Rebels may not be great, but it has it's moments.
Clone Wars was EXCELLENT.

Even the prequels had their moments. and the EU was mostly a fun romp.

Last edited:
I just watched that earlier. I just think it's cool they spent so much time to make sure everything fit. My favorite info in there was about the ANH Death Star briefing room scene:

General Tagge: Until this battle station is fully operational, we are vulnerable. The Rebel Alliance is too well equipped, they're more dangerous than you realize.

They said that was referring to the attack on Scariff.

Am I nuts or did someone here post a scan of the Rogue One Visual Dictionary that showed the headless cyborgs on Jedha? I saw it somewhere, but I can't find it again.

I just watched that earlier. I just think it's cool they spent so much time to make sure everything fit. My favorite info in there was about the ANH Death Star briefing room scene:

General Tagge: Until this battle station is fully operational, we are vulnerable. The Rebel Alliance is too well equipped, they're more dangerous than you realize.

They said that was referring to the attack on Scariff.

Am I nuts or did someone here post a scan of the Rogue One Visual Dictionary that showed the headless cyborgs on Jedha? I saw it somewhere, but I can't find it again.

There's 2 headless creatures I know of. There's this one, I captured the paragraph in the picture for u as well

f9cea6e2e524e8d42a631e8f4171eeb2.jpg

There is also this other big thing all cyborged out with different legs, a space suit top and NO head, it can be seen in the trooper tank scene

Apparently this is dr evazan's work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found the other guy! I remember when this first showed up in the trailer everyone thought the scene was unfinished because his head was missing lol I thought so too!!
0b90be18b9277e68be6109662e175f13.jpg

Roofoo is the alias Dr Evazan is going by on Jeda, you learn that somewhere else in the book. it sounds like Evazan has done many illegal surgeries there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy hell that Decraniated thing is creepy.

It reminds me Toy Story

rogue one has a very "zombie" feel to it. there is even rumors of the death troopers were being biologically enhanced/altered as well, and under mind control some kind of mind control. i dont know if its cannon because i watch so much crap i tend to forget.. but i think krennic was experimenting with trying to regenerate dead flesh... which they did in the EU. but i dont remember if i read that in the R1 dictionary, or if it was a idea that they scraped

im just amazed at how much zombie stuff is incorporated. see in the second picture the guys guts are all exposed and stuff? kinda nasty

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back