Stealth CW Supergirl or 90's Superboy

Maryfoxfirebird

tumblr_ohuz9bB3uE1r5avb2o1_1280.pngtumblr_ohuz9bB3uE1r5avb2o2_1280.png like 90's Superboy. FYI not my art. Artists website http://comickergirl.tumblr.com/
b812d3a6664276f6cf2be2be554853b3.png Or Something like this with some kind of DEO patch cape optional. (image courtesy of Gun Head Designs)

stealth suit kara.png Comickergirl was kind enough to whip up this awesome sketch and I'm in love with it. I'll probably go the dye sub route. Any suggestions for printing and final assembly?

Not sure about puff painting around the S. In my opinion that works better to emphasize a texture printed pattern, but I could be wrong. Also, have you thought about putting a skirt on the suit? I was thinking black.

I'm still playing around with the suit. Skirt over pants? I'm not a big skirt wearer to begin with. The exception is my other supergirl outfit. I'm aiming for more stealth/tactical/special ops or alien. EL Wire maybe?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back