The Fate of the Furious (Post-release)

I thought it was a fun movie. I mean they went all crazy with the stories compared to the first one but hey, its all fun. I enjoy the action, humor, and of course the cars. No need to analize the movie to death. This isnt Star Wars.

I have'nt yet but A Member here gave Dwayne my digits and lo and behold he called me just to shoot the chit about some things.

Who knows maybe Vin is a Jabroni on Set! :lol

Wat? Ive never met The Rock. We were in Cuba flying in talent for Fate and Ill say the people that were on my plane were super nice and sent us a thank you note a few days later.

Saw it today. Really enjoyed it. It's MUCH better than the trailers make it seem.

That said, I feel like they need to reign the series in a bit...I mean, we just had them essentially battle s nuclear submarine...so what's next, battling a space shuttle? I'm not sure how they'd go about doing it, but I think it would make for a few good opportunities.

Good popcorn movie fun !!! Can't complain !
But Sweet ***** !
Like others have said ,
Where can they go from here ?

Dom steals an old SR-71 and does Brody's on the white house lawn while being chased by the Rock in a secret government "Space Ship" ????
Although I do wish the Sub would have kept the torpedoes coming !!!

I mean load em up n pop em off and stop wasting my time with this two torpedo nonsense !

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back