Limited Run New Saber run now shipping - MPP 2.0 / DV6 / OWK / K4 and DM1

Korbanth

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Greetings. I helped out last year with being the go to person for the Graflex 2.0 sabers, and we fortunately found homes for a few thousand of those vintage Camera flash handles turned saber. and 99.9% of the people were happy, and those that had any issues, were resolved. Over the year, I've been working on more saber handles and I've had preorders going on some Facebook Saber groups and over at the FX-sabers website - so I wanted to share with the RPF to see if anyone wants to jump in.

These are all machined metal hollow saber hilts that are made to be installed with electronics, sound boards, blades and also if adding electronics is not your thing, these can be displayed on a shelf just as nicely. I have about 40-50 left over unsold from a 11 month old run, and these will be shipping in 2-3 more weeks...if you want one or even one of each, you can jump on this. Best to contact me via my email of KORBANTH47@gmail.com

Heres what we got to offer

MPP 2.0 flash handle saber - $195.00 us dollars plus postage
comes with both ANH / ESB grips so you can make either version - takes 7/8 inch blades

TBR Beauty MPP.jpg TBR Presentation MPP.jpg TBR All MPP Ports.jpg

DV6 flash handle saber - $225.00 us dollars plus postage
uses the Graflex 2.0 original upgraded chassis - takes 7/8 inch blades

TBR DV6 Front.jpg TBR Presentation V6.jpg TBR V6 Beauty.jpg

OWK flash handle saber - $225.00 us dollars plus postage
comes with both TPM & AOTC parts, and swappable 1" and 7/8 inch blade emitter

TBR K2 Down.jpg TBR Presentation K.jpg TBR K 1&2 Beauty.jpg

K4 flash handle saber - $225.00 us dollars plus postage
comes with swappable 1" and 7/8 inch blade emitter.

TBR MKIII Down.jpg TBR Presentatin MKIII.jpg TBR MKIII Beauty.jpg

DM1 flash handle saber - double ended - $200.00 us dollars plus postage
comes apart in the middle and comes with end caps - 7/8 inch blade sized

TBR M Up.jpg dm1-5.jpg

These are the last units from a small saber fan run we did, and these are now for purchase. postage is determined by how many you get, but usually around $15 usa for up to 3 units and $45-$55 going outside of usa. These ship first week in January, so sorry, not in time for Christmas presents. Email me at korbanth47@gmail.com with questions or if you want to secure one

Last edited:
by any chance does the mpp come with a solid cap as a option? instead of the sound holes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no, these are not MPP flashtube replicas, they have evolved into a MPP 2.0 - made to be more condusive to be made into a light up saber with sound. The sound vents in back are to allow louder sounds, and the inside is made to accommodate LED electronics, and hold a blade. Not many if any, are still offering the MPP original flash tube, and most just converted them into sabers anyways... MPP 2.0 is all done and ready for you...

no, sorry, I am only getting full saber kits for all of these. I am not getting boxes of small parts, and assembling them..they will arrive ready to go with grips the only thing needing to be peeled and applied. So I wont ever have small parts, not even left overs...

yes, the MPP comes with ANH and ESB (shorter and longer) grips so you can decide which version you want

OWK and K4 come with swappable emitters, for 7/8 inch or 1 inch blades

the DV6 and MPP are 7/8 inch blade sized, and will eventually have a 1 inch blade adaptor made for them

I ordered one via TCSS when they went for pre-order... didn't realize I could just do it directly from you.

Hopefully they start shipping soon as well.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back