Ducktales 2017

Doesn't say Magica Dispel is a lesbian, they stated she's an icon... which I guess is true.

But so is Brittany Spears... also not a lesbian....

And Judy Garland...

And James Dean...

Cher...

- - - Updated - - -

Why have the WB not ressurected the Warner Brothers and Warner Sister?

If I could get ONE IP right now, that would be it...

Water Tower is still on the lot... time to unlock it.

It'll be all about bringing slapstick back to animation.

- - - Updated - - -

But on topic... I'm all for Ducktales... but it NEEDS to be an adventure in the style of Indiana Jones.

yeah, that article is written rather weirdly. so i'm not sure if that is confirmed or not.

Here you get a taste of the new voice of scrooge, since the original alan passed away, I think this year..
The voice of the kids seems like it MIGHT be the same as it was in the original.

The Special DOES look like it could be funny, I just wish the animation wasn't so stylized..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uDRWRPxWV8

yeah, that article is written rather weirdly. so i'm not sure if that is confirmed or not.

Here you get a taste of the new voice of scrooge, since the original alan passed away, I think this year..
The voice of the kids seems like it MIGHT be the same as it was in the original.

The Special DOES look like it could be funny, I just wish the animation wasn't so stylized..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uDRWRPxWV8
I like the original animation better. But Yeh, I wish they'd bring back Animaniacs too.

this may or may not be the new voice of scrooge mcduck.

Not really feeling it. sounds like a soft bad scottish impression.
also the animation makes my eyes hurt

Last edited by a moderator:
i was obsessed with gizmo duck when i was a kid

latest?cb=20100130104939.jpg

I still have several posters and gizmo duck models my dad made me as a kid. Of I can find them I will post pics.

DarkWing Duck was one of my favorites though.

yes yes yes! me too! darkwing i think i enjoyed more then duck tales. "lets get dangerous!" and they also had launchpad in the show as well. was his name launchpad in duck tales? i wonder if its the same character?

yes yes yes! me too! darkwing i think i enjoyed more then duck tales. "lets get dangerous!" and they also had launchpad in the show as well. was his name launchpad in duck tales? i wonder if its the same character?
Exact same character. After Scrooge fires him, he becomes the airplane repair man and DarkWing finds and hires him. Great tie between shows. The great Launchpad MacQuack!

Alex

Exact same character. After Scrooge fires him, he becomes the airplane repair man and DarkWing finds and hires him. Great tie between shows. The great Launchpad MacQuack!

Alex

i dont remember him getting fired, that does make for a cool tie in! i remember the pilot episode like it was yesterday, some major differences from the pilot to the rest of the show

check this out, i've had this figure since 1991. he was the chase figure 1 per box, i was lucky enough one day to be shopping at anne and hope with my mom when they were opening a box and i got him!

fa5f034a328dada5477eb710d040b9f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol! i love remembering all this old stuff! i forgot about negaduck! i always thought it was "mega duck" i just learned that now. great thread neil! look at all the great times remembered. rescue rangers was fun too, but not as close to my heart as the duck related stuff

- - - Updated - - -

i have the sea duck, i remember getting it when i completed i think it was first grade. waited all year for the present. i still have it today.. missing some pieces, i should hunt down some junkers to restore it

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back