Interest Newt Scamander Overcoat Fabric

Zlurpo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Seeing if there would be enough interest in this fabric to do a run.
It's a very close match to the diamond tweed wool that is used to make the coat in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
blue color dimon fabric.jpg
(click to see the texture)

If there's interest, I'll get a sample piece to verify if it is the right color/size/pattern and all that.

Likely will be around $40 per yard +shipping (yikes, I know) and a whole coat will probably be 4 or 5 yards to make yourself.
Please only say you're interested if it's basically a sure thing that you would definitely do if it's a good match. Let me know how many yards you'd want.

Looks very close. Would be interested, pending closer shots of the weave and the scale of the pattern.

I think they would also be able to change up the pattern and colors a bit to be a closer match.
They did send this terrible, tiny photo to show the size:
DMK.jpg

Seeing if there would be enough interest in this fabric to do a run.
It's a very close match to the diamond tweed wool that is used to make the coat in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
View attachment 688581
(click to see the texture)

If there's interest, I'll get a sample piece to verify if it is the right color/size/pattern and all that.

Likely will be around $40 per yard +shipping (yikes, I know) and a whole coat will probably be 4 or 5 yards to make yourself.
Please only say you're interested if it's basically a sure thing that you would definitely do if it's a good match. Let me know how many yards you'd want.

where about was this fabric from?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back