JJ prise aztec decals

jake88

Sr Member
I'm looking for a (free) download of the 1/500 JJprise aztec decals. Just the pdf or image is all I need to print some up. Does anyone know of a file I can get? I hate to ask for free stuff but 40 bucks for decals is STEEP! Any suggestions? I know there are multiple free files out there for other Trek ships.

I'm on the lookout for the same myself. Would love to get a proper set or one of the mask sets available but shipping to the UK makes it really expensive. I know there are print outs available over at sci-fi modellers but they all seem to be for the older ships so the scales not right. If you do manage to find some, please do let us know and I'll do the same.

Andy

I'm on the lookout for the same myself. Would love to get a proper set or one of the mask sets available but shipping to the UK makes it really expensive. I know there are print outs available over at sci-fi modellers but they all seem to be for the older ships so the scales not right. If you do manage to find some, please do let us know and I'll do the same.

Andy

will do

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back