The Last Of Us PART 2

Stoney

Finally, the long wait has an end. :love Sure Ellie is this time the playable charakter.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was just reading comments from people over the trailer, and some are wondering....what if Joel is already dead, and Ellie has to go and get revenge for his death, and seeing him was all in her head and shes even going a bit crazy. hmmmmmmmm..............

So I was just reading comments from people over the trailer, and some are wondering....what if Joel is already dead, and Ellie has to go and get revenge for his death, and seeing him was all in her head and shes even going a bit crazy. hmmmmmmmm..............

I saw those comments too...very interesting theory. I wouldn't be too surprised if Joel meets his demise at some point in this game

Some news, the first game was about love and friendship and now about Hate, Ellie is the main character and she is now 19 years old.

Some news, the first game was about love and friendship and now about Hate, Ellie is the main character and she is now 19 years old.
Ok, so about 5 years later now. Wasn't sure how old she was suppose to be from the trailer. I was thinking at least 17.

Trailer looks interesting.

I have absolutely no idea why, but I simply couldn't get into the first one. I played about halfway through it and just found it...boring. I enjoyed all of the Uncharted games, but for some reason this one just didn't do anything for me.

Maybe I should go back and give it another go...but I feel like it won't make a difference. I did enjoy the story of the first one enough that when the gameplay got too boring for me I went ahead and read the entire plot synopsis, so I knew how it all ended...I don't know, I wanted to like the whole thing, it just didn't do it for me.

Trailer looks interesting.

I have absolutely no idea why, but I simply couldn't get into the first one. I played about halfway through it and just found it...boring. I enjoyed all of the Uncharted games, but for some reason this one just didn't do anything for me.

Maybe I should go back and give it another go...but I feel like it won't make a difference. I did enjoy the story of the first one enough that when the gameplay got too boring for me I went ahead and read the entire plot synopsis, so I knew how it all ended...I don't know, I wanted to like the whole thing, it just didn't do it for me.

I totally understand where you're coming from. As much as I loved The Last of Us, I have yet to be able to play through it a second time. Don't get me wrong, I greatly enjoyed the story and the game as a whole, but every time I think about playing it again, I'm hindered by the memory of long, slow moving levels and utterly depressing circumstances. Also, the fact that the characters moved at the speed of a snail bothered me at times.

That being said, I'm a HUGE fan of the Uncharted series (bought a PS4 just for Uncharted 4 :lol), and have played through 2-4 too many times to count. I suppose I'm just more of a sucker for the light-hearted tone, Nate's quips, action-packed cinematic story telling, shoot-and-find-cover gameplay, fast pacing, etc. Not to mention the realization of history's most fantastic lost cities and treasures!

At the end of the day...I'll still be getting The Last of Us Part II and I'm pretty damn excited about it!

I think everybody who loves stealth games like Metal Gear Solid and Survival Apocalypse games and movies with a good story and atmosphere, will love to play TLOU 2 and of course the first one.

Ellie's Outfit and Tattoo
IMG_1429.JPGIMG_1430.JPG

I already checked online and nobody is taking preorders yet lol. Sadly we already know they're going to kill someone off at the very start just to hit you in the gut like the first one but given that Joel's alive in the trailer i bet it's not him. I had to laugh looking at her at 19 and thinking back to the DLC in the mall when she asks the magic 8 ball thing about boobs and it said she'd never get any and she didn't lol.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back