New First Order Tie Pilot helmets!

Vaj

I am happy to announce my new FO Tie Pilot helmets!

From the start making the digital models until the finished silicon molds it took me over 6 month. I am a product Designer and with the help of some good friends and engineers we professionaly built the master by using a CNC drill and were assembling and optimizing it until it was as screen accurate as we could do. It took a while but now I am very satisifed with the result. Please let me know how you like it :) I have already good feedback at the FISD

vyunpx.jpg

302rr61.jpg

ane9w6.jpg

x2wg92.jpg

2dsgvth.jpg

ma9lb8.jpg

14kif08.jpg

2ui7s7t.jpg

k17was.jpg

Screen used helmets:
2r6mr09.jpg

b67tj9.jpg

5xqxjn.jpg

nbaxs7.jpg

ngax43.jpg

24cckt5.jpg

xdtlkk.jpg

2q0ivkg.jpg

i765v5.jpg

jhc9s4.jpg

w89mcp.jpg

Gorgeous!
I'm definatly not into everything TFA but i definatly admire your attention to details and the amazing craftsmanship!

Top notch, bro! :):thumbsup

Thanks Roger! I was also more into the OT stuff but the new tie pilot is one of my favorites now! I don't like the Duck troopers though ;) Also the new R1 Stormtroopers are disappointing.
Finished Helmets to show off coming soon !

Sorry for taking so long showing you a finished helmet. I was hoping someone with a kit was faster than me ;) I added the red Elite Stripes recently as well...

Made by "Stardust Props":

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back