World of Warcraft - Cordana Felsong

That looks fantastic so far! I've been really impressed by this build. Have you got the skirts attached directly to the armour, or are they separate?

That looks fantastic so far! I've been really impressed by this build. Have you got the skirts attached directly to the armour, or are they separate?

They're separate, it's like a belt with a clip. Easier for transport, and considering the electronics in the tabbard, I figured I needed to be a bit careful. The armour can take a bit of a beating, the electronics...a little.

As for the loot; I doubt it hahahaha.

Here's actually an update from today's work:

FKA8924h.jpg

Added pearlescent paints with an airbrush

iqnehd3h.jpg

Gold paint!

TgjwAhFh.jpg

EiJIVN8h.jpg

These parts don't have the pearlescent because on the reference it seems these have a different colour than the rest of the armour. However, I might decide to add a layer of pearlescent anyway...

suEKAoZh.jpg

SUIT UP TIME:

It5alMuh.jpg

nRjiWbph.jpg

u8Cx5bIh.jpg

tA1P3qrh.jpg

Looks awesome! Also diggin Deathwing in the background! Movement looks really good, just looking at that material though makes me sweaty :lol

These horns had been kicking my arse for a week or two now, if not more. But I figured a way. A bit of sanding, filling and more sanding and they should ook pretty good. The paintjob will hide most of the glueblobs on the inside (yes they are on the inside)...

piTvHL7h.jpg

Also this is the most recent picture I have of my shoulders, but they're coated and painted black, ready for the final paintjob. The rest of the armour is glazed and protected from cracking.

1H2JaPJh.jpg

EDIT:

Strapped on the hip armour and did a little dance. Shoulders need adjustment.

7ao1QQah.jpg

lDrT3ezh.jpg

Attachments

• piTvHL7h.jpg
    piTvHL7h.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 41
  • piTvHL7h.jpg
    piTvHL7h.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 42
  • piTvHL7h.jpg
    piTvHL7h.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 1H2JaPJh.jpg
    1H2JaPJh.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 1H2JaPJh.jpg
    1H2JaPJh.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 1H2JaPJh.jpg
    1H2JaPJh.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 7ao1QQah.jpg
    7ao1QQah.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 7ao1QQah.jpg
    7ao1QQah.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 7ao1QQah.jpg
    7ao1QQah.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 39
  • lDrT3ezh.jpg
    lDrT3ezh.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 40
  • lDrT3ezh.jpg
    lDrT3ezh.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 30
  • lDrT3ezh.jpg
    lDrT3ezh.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited by a moderator:
I like doing that. It just tells me what I can and cannot do. Walking around and sitting down only gets you so far. You'll have to pose, walk around and do various things all day long. In fact, I'm going to have to perform in this thing, which makes me blind, on heels and have massive shoulders!

Thanks! I plan on making the electronics easily 'detachable' for easy transport, as the LED's are in several individual parts, powered by one MAIN powersource in the belt :)

While I was just airbrushing the helmet, gloves, shoulders and horns, my airbrush broke. I ordered a new one because I need it for my final project too, but ugh, I can't use that right now.

stunningly awesome!!! Also I saw you at monsterpalooza with Evil Ted, but you guys were in a hurry so I didnt say hi lol.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back