World of Warcraft - Cordana Felsong

I have never been in a hurry at Monsterpalooza! At least, not that I remember! YOU SHOULD'VE SAID HI MAN
Well I sort of did when I saw you the second time but then I was in a hurry, I talked to evil ted for a second then I realized it was you. I was wearing an RBFX t-shirt.

My new airbrush is absolute heaven!

I've been spraying the fluorescent green on as well as some of the gold. Also, the green reacts to UV light! :lol

Unfortunately, the masking didn't work everywhere. I'll just paint it over I guess. You don't really notice it from afar.

YU2kgObh.jpg

DJURI0eh.jpg

jQNnQZeh.jpg

Attachments

• YU2kgObh.jpg
    YU2kgObh.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 128
  • DJURI0eh.jpg
    DJURI0eh.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 159
  • jQNnQZeh.jpg
    jQNnQZeh.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 124
Last edited by a moderator:
Finally painted the horns and will have to clean up the green parts. But ehhh...nearly done.

HM8fT2Yh.jpg

But while that's fancy, this is what I spent most of the afternoon on:

Attachments

• HM8fT2Yh.jpg
    HM8fT2Yh.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 137
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I love it! The paint finish is lovely, the detail is awesome, the lights are really impressive and the diabolical villain poses even more so ;) hope it goes well at conventions.

I'm sorry it has been so long since I've been on here. You have come a long way and the costume is just beautiful. Everything is beautiful. The lights really add the finishing touch. well done

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back