Fallout 4 - Terminal - 3D Printed

Quick update on this build, I got a new Pi 3B and a new screen for the terminal. I got RetroPie installed on it and took some pics/video!

nQOCvhfl.jpg

A Link to the Past, a classic.

eUOhy17l.jpg

DMMftm8l.jpg

This was my first test of RetroPie running with the components installed.

P8vaSYZl.jpg

I picked up a couple of cheap USB controllers on Amazon. They work surprisingly well!

xbZDtACl.jpg

The first test of the RetroPie running "A Link to the Past" with a USB controller.

4uIK59nl.jpg

All of the parts for the Pi terminal!

QKTgNcal.jpg

I was about a month old when this game originally came out in Japan for the SNES. I think that gives me a pass for being a child.

imTW7Y1l.jpg

Smash Bros on a Fallout terminal. Childhood me would be proud.

This is probably the final update on the mini version of the terminal. A kind redditor is sending me an old 4:3 ratio Dell monitor to use for a full sized terminal, in exchange for some Nuka Cola caps (seemed fitting). We're working on a few projects right now but when we get those wrapped up the full sized terminal build will commence! I'm currently working on finalizing the files for the mini terminal and it will be available soon on MyMiniFactory for those of you who have 3d printers and want to try building your own!

Below is a link to the updated build video showing footage of the Pi terminal running some Retro games!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07m0QhRJ9x8

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back