Arkham Knight Batman Cowl Pep help

Hello. I am new here, and am doing Batman Arkham's cosplay.
I would like to know if someone has the files of the torso of Batman's armor.
Especially the lateral part between the chest and the back, and the part goes down the back.
Thank you anyhow.

Hello. I am new here, and am doing Batman Arkham's cosplay.
I would like to know if someone has the files of the torso of Batman's armor.
Especially the lateral part between the chest and the back, and the part goes down the back.
Thank you anyhow.
Hi, show me a picture of suit (and parts) you need. i think, i can help you.

Hi, show me a picture of suit (and parts) you need. i think, i can help you.
Hello Jmen.
I you attach a few images indicating the part of the armor to which re-trades me. If you could help me serious brilliant. Of all forms thank you for answering. B43498DA-B9EE-423D-BD03-18FC640AFD44-3742-00000231341479EF_zps261d2c90.jpgIMG_0329.JPGpats.jpg
A greeting

If anyone needs any of the Arkham Knight batsuit v8.04 files I have most of them and will be happy to email them to you. I have the Cowl, 2 different files for the Torso, the gauntlets and the Shin Armor. I also have some unfolded files of the complete suit.
do you still have them?

Yes I do.
May i get those from you? I have beeb trying to fine that suit everywhere lol.. That would be a great help. Im going to start charity work at Children's Hospitals in my area so what else would bring a smile to a kid's face to see Batman come see them thank you again

If anyone needs any of the Arkham Knight batsuit v8.04 files I have most of them and will be happy to email them to you. I have the Cowl, 2 different files for the Torso, the gauntlets and the Shin Armor. I also have some unfolded files of the complete suit.
Hey, can you help me please with the arkham knight files ? My email is this: etole9@gmail.com, thank you!

hello,is there anyway that you still have those files and be willing to email them?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back