please help with deathstroke arkham origin

shivam33gupta

hey I am trying to make the death stroke suit myself and this is my first time , can please someone help me and tell me how should I go about making one myself , I have one 2 weeks for this project or like 10 days. I have made a death stroke helmet out of cardboard though as a start, I am thinking of making amour of eva form
any help would be appreciated
please tell me the basics and how should I go about making one and good template if possible please

Hello, I too am working on a Deathstroke Cosplay out of EVA foam, I'm working on making it themed after, but not exactly from Arkham Origins. That being said I've spent considerable amounts of time scouring the interwebs for good foam templates, and did not find any. So I had to improvise and work with what resources I did have. There are a couple of good reference pictures on the web that show different angles of Deathstroke from the game you can use to 'eyeball' the layout.
The way I made the pattern I used was I would wrap the certain body part I'm working on in tinfoil, then cover the foil in duct tape. Cut that foil tape 'cast' of my body off. Retape the cut lines, then I would draw the design on the tape for what I would use as a pattern. You can then cut out the pattern and use it for cutting out the foam. It's crude, but it works. For further refinement you can translate your ductape template onto paper, where you can smooth out the lines.
I'll post some pictures when I get home of where I am at.
Mine has taken me about 3 weeks of working on it for a couple hours a day to get as far as it is, which is no where near completed.
Another option is you could use the 'meh' templates this guy provides and build it in a day or two, but it won't look great.

https://youtu.be/aYcoLNYZyeU

The Mass Effect N7 armor is probably a good template to start with and mod. You can find downloads for that all over here and the net.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back