Corvo Attano - Dishonored 2

Evan Currie

This year for HalCon in Halifax I put together a Dishonored Corvo Attano costume that went over pretty well, thanks massively to some raw castings for the mask I picked up here on the RPF a couple years ago. Wanting to get a start on next year, I thought... well, let's do Dishonored 2.

Specifically I'm thinking about the version in the image here :

0574.corvo.jpg-610x0.jpg

Most of it is pretty straightforward... The mask I'll scan from the prop I got with the bonus version of the game and 3d print, the rest of the props... not too hard, I'll post updates as I go along... but I've been puzzling over the uniform for a while and was hoping someone might have an answer for this... does it seem like he's wearing a vest under the hoodie vest? That gold gilding seems out of place for the main pieces I see, and I can't figure out how it fits in.

Any ideas?

It looks like the hoodie vest is over a blue coat with a sort of stylized opening at the bottom. If you're making a costume, you probably could get away with just attaching some small strips on the edge of the over vest. Less hot to wear as well.

Hey man! I'm actually looking to make the exact same costume for my next con too!
how much would it cost me, if you made a second mask and sent it too me?
also here is a video on how some pros made the costume https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko0zcJXR0vA
hope that will give you ideas!
for me, I've got the dark blue pants, both belts, all I'll need is a decent hoodie that i can cut and modify to look like the one in the picture, and find a dark blue long sleeve.
I suggest, hitting up thrift stores since its cheap, and some of the clothes may already have somewhat of a worn look.
Since we are both working on the same costume, perhaps you wanna help each other out?

Hi, while not strictly on topic, im interested if you would be so kind as to share your 3D scan of the mask. Im looking in to machining the said mask as a bust or as an actual mask from metal, but do not have the opportunity to get my hands on a mask prop from the game nor a 3d scanner. If you would be so kind as to answer i would appreciate it. Thank you.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back