Captian Cardboard, aka Scott Alexander...

Absolutely insane...16 YEARS and no model.
He doesn't sound like a perfectionist, he sounds like a scam artist.

Unbelieveable.

He emailed me earlier and asked if i would release the hold on his eBay account, but not doing so until I lay eyes on the model. I could get a box of rocks, or something besides what I payed for:

Last edited:
Jkirkon,
Our first purchase from him was a SS X-Wing. He got the kit to us in no time.

Then we ordered the 2001 Command Module kit. He said it was ready to go. Then, he kept saying that he would ship the kit. Week after week of this. So, we started a claim at the last minute that we could file said claim. He asked us to release the hold on his account. We did not. He got really pissed off at us for it. Said how well of a respected modeler and merchant he is on the internet. We held firm and he then refunded us (saying he only had five dollars to his name after doing so). His last reply was not a pleasant one.

We did not want to go this route as we really wanted the kit. Still do :)
Could have gone a lot smoother if he would have just honored his end of the transaction in a timely manner.

His last message made us decide that we never want to buy from him ever again.

Good luck!

Jkirkon,
Our first purchase from him was a SS X-Wing. He got the kit to us in no time.

Then we ordered the 2001 Command Module kit. He said it was ready to go. Then, he kept saying that he would ship the kit. Week after week of this. So, we started a claim at the last minute that we could file said claim. He asked us to release the hold on his account. We did not. He got really pissed off at us for it. Said how well of a respected modeler and merchant he is on the internet. We held firm and he then refunded us (saying he only had five dollars to his name after doing so). His last reply was not a pleasant one.

We did not want to go this route as we really wanted the kit. Still do :)
Could have gone a lot smoother if he would have just honored his end of the transaction in a timely manner.

His last message made us decide that we never want to buy from him ever again.

Good luck!

Thats kind of where I'm at with him. Once I lay eyes on the kit, I'll release the hold. I honored my end of the deal, and paid immediately. If he has shipped when he told me he would, we wouldn't be having this discussion. If he gets nasty, tough s#*t. He should have done his part.

By the way, I'm very much enjoying the Salzo V3.1 you sold me. The highlight of my collection. Thanks!!!

I am very happy that you like the x-wing. Did not really want to sell or part with it. So, I am building another one.
I started working on it just after delivering Dao2 built SS X-Wings to him. See attached photo of Dao2 builds.

Let us all know how this all ends with Scott.

Thats kind of where I'm at with him. Once I lay eyes on the kit, I'll release the hold. I honored my end of the deal, and paid immediately. If he has shipped when he told me he would, we wouldn't be having this discussion. If he gets nasty, tough s#*t. He should have done his part.

By the way, I'm very much enjoying the Salzo V3.1 you sold me. The highlight of my collection. Thanks!!!

x-wings_zpsi12z3lgv.png

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back