My "Stranger Things" Prop Display I'm Working On...

I got my Hawkins Police Department badge in a few days ago. Man! You weren't kidding. That thing is solid metal. It's got some heft to it. It looks amazing! I ordered a shoulder patch too.

My shoulder patch just shipped. Apparently the seller didn't get the notification that the sale had been made, but he shipped like 10 minutes after he responded to my message I sent him.

My Hopper name badge arrived yesterday, and my slingshot got here today. Once the patch arrives I'll be getting a little case to put all the Hopper stuff in, and then the display will be finished for now.

Okay, I got all of my Hopper stuff in now. If the weather isn't terrible tomorrow evening, I'll be heading to Michael's to try to find a nice shadow box type frame to mount these three items in so that I can set that frame on my shelf with my other stuff.

99D0D196-7961-4757-BE44-592325144245_zpsckrcqhpt.jpg

The patch is REALLY nice.

Domestic shipping was pretty cheap within the US . What was the cost to ship to Ireland? I haven't shipped international in ages. it cost so much and I always under price shipping costs for people.

thanks for the info.

why is the postage so expensive for one patch? wont be getting one. oh well.

Thanks guys.

I'm still on the lookout for the other two dinosaurs, but so far have had no luck at Walmart.

I also am eagerly awaiting season two...I'd like to add some more stuff to the display. In fact, there's an empty shelf directly below this one, so I can just add things there if need be. I think I mentioned it before, but RC stuff is my other hobby, so I'm really hoping for some great classic RC stuff to be thrown into the show...like an old RC10 or something. I'd LOVE to have an excuse to buy one of those and restore it!!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back