My "Stranger Things" Prop Display I'm Working On...

Thanks guys.

I'm still on the lookout for the other two dinosaurs, but so far have had no luck at Walmart.

I also am eagerly awaiting season two...I'd like to add some more stuff to the display. In fact, there's an empty shelf directly below this one, so I can just add things there if need be. I think I mentioned it before, but RC stuff is my other hobby, so I'm really hoping for some great classic RC stuff to be thrown into the show...like an old RC10 or something. I'd LOVE to have an excuse to buy one of those and restore it!!
Based on your idea,I did an acrylic like yours ..I made a shadow box with a cloth type poster and attached the lamp(or similar from the show)..I think it looks pretty good..thanks for the idea man!

Attachments

• IMG_0672.JPG
    IMG_0672.JPG
    864.8 KB · Views: 135
Based on your idea,I did an acrylic like yours ..I made a shadow box with a cloth type poster and attached the lamp(or similar from the show)..I think it looks pretty good..thanks for the idea man!

Looks awesome man. Are you making room for season 2 props??

Re: My "Stranger Things" Prop Display I'm Working On...

Thanks..Its a 24x36 and I made a ghostbusters trap that I think somehow it might be in it,in season 2,..I also made the walkie with the soundboard,but I think I might leave it as it is,I want it to look like a planet hollywood style prop..If anybody needs any help or guide let me know.https://youtu.be/3vlQ_rkd7FI

- - - Updated - - -

Looks awesome man. Are you making room for season 2 props??
,I am trying to reply to different messages but I get confused.I might add some later.

- - - Updated - - -

Wicked! How big is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24x36 my man

Nice collection, I love the light up sign. I was about to comment on the lack of an Eggo box.... but seems Breen2057 beat me to it.

So, season 2 is upon us...

...and I just so happen to have a Centipede arcade machine in my basement. Unfortunately, I do not have Dig Dug, but I may end up having to drag some things around down there to get the cabinet near the display. Unfortunately the monitor in it doesn't work...but I believe it is something I can fix myself, I've just never gotten around to doing it.

I'm still going through the season to look for other things to add to the display.

I had really hoped there would be some sweet vintage RC car action of some type in the second season...I mean, I'm sure they could have found SOME reason to have an old Tamiya buggy running around!!! That would have given me a perfect excuse to buy an RC truck/buggy to build...but alas, I'll have to look at some other stuff to throw in the display. The idea of getting some of the drawings is pretty good...

Some things I'm thinking...

Viewmaster, as Will told Mike that he felt like he was stuck between slides in one.

"Mr Mom" on VHS as it's the movie that Bob, Joyce, and Will watched.

What I'd really like, and I need to go back and look at the episode, is to find exactly the same Morse Code translator that they were using.

I'm sure I'll come up with some others, too.

I posted a thread and I made mike's walkie with a soundboard,its always neat..I also made a kinda replica of lucas with the soundboard too..the lucas one is a bit different but it did the trick..you might want to check out the soundboard idea,people seem to get a kick out of it..One question,who did your stranger things acrylic?
Do you remember where you picked up the compass.

In season 3 of Stranger Things, I got a kick out of seeing the science teacher's Optivisor when he's interrupted while doing some delicate paintwork.

Stranger Things 3 Optivisor.jpg

Stranger Things 3 Optivisor b.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's a perfect match to the one Sigourney Weaver wears in Ghostbusters 2 when she's restoring a Gauguin at the museum.

Optivisor.jpg

Sigourney Weaver Optivisor.jpg

I've actually owned one for about five years, so I guess that means I preemptively began a Stranger Things collection before there even was a Stranger Things show.

Alex Optivisor.jpg

Alex

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back