Coca-Cola Glass Bottle to Nuka-Cola Glass Bottle (fallout 3/NV)

KamikazePigeon

Jr Member
Hi all!

I started a back-up costume for Emerald City Comic Con in case I don't finish my ESB Stormtrooper. I'm making an NCR Ranger Veteran from Fallout New Vegas, and decided to make a Nuka-Cola Bottle Prop to carry around with me at the Con. The only problem is I don't know where to start. If anyone has any suggestions or tips on how to re-paint a Coca-Cola bottle to look like Nuka-Cola, that would be appreciated :D

Thanks in advance,

KamikazePigeon

If you're doing just a regular Nuka, there are labels available online (Google was my savior when I made mine). Just print one out, spray it with some clear coat, and glue it on.

I haven't tried this, but Bottlemark (www.bottlemark.com) supposedly can do labels as well. I think to make it look right you need shrink wrapped labels, or whatever they call them, that conform to a bottle like what comes on a Coke bottle (the type that's not screen printed).

Well, for mine (https://www.flickr.com/photos/118856295@N07/28628431624/in/dateposted/), I just scraped off the Coca-Cola label with my X-acto knife. After I did that, I found a label on Google Images. Something like this: nuka_cola_label_classic_labels_by_falloutfood_by_falloutfood-d5e4i04.jpg. After I had the label, I printed it off on clear water-slide decal paper. Though I'm sure you can use normal decal paper. I did the same thing for the bottle caps. After I applied the decals, I weathered them with acrylic paints.
I hope this helps.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back