classic 1966 batman props

kevin926

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As much as I love batman period, I'm a classic 60s brat. I was glued to the TV watching it, show after show. My wife bought the box set for me last Christmas and I have been collecting the classic tv series figures.

So my ask is, are there any classic builds or templates I can find to make a cowl and utility belt. Maybe a couple of the gadgets. I know I can buy the cowl and belt, but they look more like toys. Besides, I'm more of a builder

I have a build thread going for the star wars props already. Star wars would be my 2nd love. Batman will always be my first.

I just bought a red rotary phone that will be my first batman project. I'm exited about that.

Thanks in advance
Kevin

Just a heads up for you vintage batman collectors. Entertainment earth has full size Shakespeare busts on sale. They are vinyl and also its a bank. The head tilts back just like the original. Total with shipping was 79.00 that's way cheaper than the 3 to 400 bucks the others are going for. Fun display prop.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back