Deathstroke Deluxe Build - By Logan Kane

Logan Kane

Hey Everyone,

I have been a lurker here for some time and I have been thinking of creating a highly detailed Deathstroke set of armor like in the reference pictures below.

FV0ZRNCI1943HNE.LARGE.jpgFUU7BSBHTEUCIAA.jpg

I will be using lots of different materials including:
  • Foam
  • Fabrics
  • Leather (Or more likely, Faux leather)
  • And maybe even Worbla for some pieces.

My aim is to create as close to an exact "Replica" of the images as possible, so if you are interested in following my progress you are more than welcome.

I will be creating templates eventually but they will be based on my size (6ft 2in and 250 lbs) but you should be able to scale them easily.

I will also be posting YouTube videos as I progress. So if you want to watch those, my channel can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/ArkhamKane

I will be updating this first post so there will be no need to hunt around, and you are free to comment without worrying about that.

Thanks
Kane

Last edited:
Yeah, I have everything I need to get started aside from very few things.

And I need to get the templates printed out...

I also just bought more foam and lots of other "junk" that I needed.

IMG_0781.JPG

Looks like you are well prepared, I really need to get a small sander, will make sanding my arkham knight armour so much quicker

I have a brand new sander but I am thinking I will do all of my sanding by hand with paper or with sanding blocks. I don't want to use too much power and possibly ruin any parts. Will maybe use it for larger parts or on the back sides of parts to be able to attach velcro or other straps.

- - - Updated - - -

Me likey!;)...that's gonna be a serious build, good luck, I look forward to your progress.

Thank you! :)

Thanks SMP. :)

I also wanted to ask if anyone knows of any Pep files out there that have been unfolded for foam for Deathstroke?

I have the following files, but they are for paper and I will have to modify them a great deal.

CHEST.PNGKNEE.PNGNECK.PNGSHOULDER.PNG

Any help would be AWESOME

Thanks

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back