Lawgiver kit options

Thanks . I have been checking with them and they just made some available.

Hi Sac,

Items are Always available at IDM.
We are just honest about current stock availability :)
Items usually take a Maximum of 10 days to make.
A 'back order' becomes an instant priority for us!

James [maker] IDM

P.S. RPF Admins let me know is this Sale is OK to discuss?

Hi Sac,

Items are Always available at IDM.
We are just honest about current stock availability :)
Items usually take a Maximum of 10 days to make.
A 'back order' becomes an instant priority for us!

James [maker] IDM

P.S. RPF Admins let me know is this Sale is OK to discuss?

Without wanting to Hi-Jack the thread. I'm also looking for a GBB airsoft kit at the moment.
I have a copy of your open source file(Great work by the way and thanks for sharing that!) and I can get access to a 3D printer.
However, How robust are the parts? I appreciate a lot depends on the printing material but ideally I'm after something as robust as possible for Cosplay use?
I'd be happy to take a hit and pay for a "strengthened" kit if that makes sense?

Thanks for any input.

Hi Banie,

You won't have a copy of the IDM GBB 3D Print files as they are not open source or online. and only available from our Shop.
We have had many COSplayers use our KITs to adapt their GBB Glock 18c's.
Though one needs a good solid 3D Print that fits, and pay careful attention to glues and freedom of movement, the prints last really well.
As you've only had an RPG account for a few days I cannot see where you are in the World or posting considerations.

James [maker] IDM

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Banie,

You won't have a copy of the IDM GBB 3D Print files as they are not open source or online. and only available from our Shop.
We have had many COSplayers use our KITs to adapt their GBB Glock 18c's.
Though one needs a good solid 3D Print that fits, and pay careful attention to glues and freedom of movement, the prints last really well.
As you've only had an RPG account for a few days I cannot see where you are in the World or posting considerations.

James [maker] IDM

Hi James, Thanks for the fast reply.
Apologies re: my comment on the file. I have the James Murphy open source file that the website lists the IDM kit as being based on.

Regarding shipping, I'm in Ireland but I could likely have the parts picked up of they were available in Leeds.
That said I'd appreciate a shipping quote.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I understand now, thank you Banie :)
Yes, we MOD'd James Murphy's files for an 18c.

Can we check what GBB you are wanting to fit the KIT to please... perhaps join a FB Message Chat or email us ... we can also send our Manual to help you envisage the Build process.
If you begin a checkout on our site then it will calculate postage for you.

James [maker] IDM

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back