Anyone made a Solo Blaster from a Metal Airsoft Mauser?

jhusel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Been thinking about making a Solo Blaster from a metal airsoft Mauser. Has anyone done this? I am a little concerned about drilling and tapping the mauser for the Solo parts and making it nonworking.

Anyone tried this?

Jhusel

Been thinking about making a Solo Blaster from a metal airsoft Mauser. Has anyone done this? I am a little concerned about drilling and tapping the mauser for the Solo parts and making it nonworking.

Anyone tried this?

Jhusel

yep, i seen a couple done up, and really thought of it myself. i have the denix pistol, and can grab one of these airsoft pistols pretty cheap.

its still the darn convert kit that is expensive. and only place i know to get it is blast-tech. i know john pretty well, as i have bought from him numerous times. great guy to deal with. those kits are pricey tho.

Pretty easy; I've done a bunch of them. The trick is knowing when to stop drilling and then cutting the bolts to the right length :)

Alex

The trick I think is finding an ACCURATE kit for conversion. Blastech, last time I looked, hadnt inncorporated any of the new findings in to his kits...

Pretty easy; I've done a bunch of them. The trick is knowing when to stop drilling and then cutting the bolts to the right length :)

Alex

I like how mine turned out, accurate or not. Still works as an airsoft.

July_2006_010siz.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back