Any interest in a Detroit area prop party next October?

mistymills

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
ConClave had the 40th year this year and next year they are rebranding to the name The Continuum. It's a sci-fi, hard science, gaming and literary convention that has tons of cool things going on. I'll be the new marketing director for it going forward and one of the things I'd love to suggest is having either RPF members or maybe TechShop Detroit have a presence there. So I'm seeing if there's any interest by anyone here in taking part. It'll take place October 13-15, 2017 and while we haven't finalized the contract yet, we're going to be at the newly opened (as in opening tomorrow) Radisson in Romulus, MI right across from the airport.

So, anyone interested?

Ideally it'd be great to have an area for people to show off their stuff and maybe even show making some stuff. Maybe even get some people running some how-to sessions or something.

It would be awesome to go, as I could help anyone with musi, as I am a small name(/no name) DJ specializing in playing game/anime remixes. I would have to see, but I don't think my budget allows for a 4th con at cost. I live nearby, in oakland county, but badge cost can be a killer.

I'll have to see.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back