Halloween: Resident Evil / Raccoon PD SWAT

eltee

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The Raccoon PD had a SWAT team, different and distinct from the S.T.A.R.S. unit. Although the S.T.A.R.S. unit got most of the attention in the movies and games, the SWAT team was certainly there.

I noticed that most of the costumes were close or identical to some of the stuff I used at work so I repurposed some gear for Halloween.

The tactical vest showing the M9 Phrobis knife and Taser X26 plus a couple of distraction devices (Flash-Bang and Stun).
RPD_Fr.jpg

Here's a closer view of the badge, patch, etc.

RPD_Fr2.jpg

Here's the back, note the RPD SWAT patch on the small gear bag.

RPD_Bk.jpg

Lastly, my helmet. Nothing too special about it and no Raccoon PD additions. I have a night vision monocular that attaches (PVS 14) to the MICH mount so I MAY use that but it adds weight. We'll see.

RPD_Helm.jpg

I have an old uniform shirt that I have Raccoon PD patches for, and the elbow and knee pads are generic. I will put a S.T.A.R.S. branded airsoft M9 in my regular drop holster, at least it is a Raccoon PD item.

That must be from the films. There's nothing like that in the games.

Looks cool either way! I'm a fan of MOLLE chest rigs myself, and the gear, patches and badge really make it awesome.

They make the X26 replicas for training. If things get rowdy, I'll pack my real X26 but mine is the black and silver version. :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back