Limited Run Sankara Stones Lighted basic version Run--discontinued

Restaurajones

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sankara stones : lighted basic version Run .."Second run" July 2017 RUN FINISHED

THIS LIGHTED VERSION IS DISCONTINUED , NOW SANKARA STONES LIGHTED STANDARD VERSION FOR ORDER

Info here

EDIT: 19-01-2021

Hi, guys!!

It´s time to meet again in your Home the Sacred Shiva-linga stones stolen from the Temple of Doom. Only three were recovered and joined in this dark place. You know all about the process and investigation of this replica in my Sankara’s thread, translucent and normal version. You can see all details on how I turned this prop in the screen into the reality through this replica.
This will be an un-divisible set, the three stones rescued from the Skull rock that contains the magic and power inside them when they are together
Pics:

Rj-sankarapilas2.jpg

Rj-sankarapilas1.jpg

This exceptional set is composed by:

-Three different translucent Sankara stones
with accurate cracking effect: SV1, SV3 and SV1B.
- Three complete circuits installed inside stones with four programs specially 100% designed and programmed for this replica. Absolutely screen accurate version plus other effects remains the power of the stones and the diamond inside them. The stones works with battery and are identical in all to her sisters from the deluxe set.
Those programs are:

1- Stone heart
2- Magic power-movie accurate
3- Big bang -burning stone
4- fixed (with not effect)

Important: You can change the programs on each stones independently pushing the botton on the base until it flashes. The effect lasts indefinitely until you get back to push again with other program. You can see how it works in the next video.[/list]

Important:
There will be instructions about how the stones work and about battery installation .
We will test the circuits before shipment in a week. The circuits have a guaranty of 6 months by us. I will replace for free if there is a circuit failure returning the defective circuit but you will pay the shipping costs from and to you. Remember that we are not a large company, only two guys with skills, my brother and me to make it possible. It's all hand-crafted work.

These translucent stones are no painted at all, some touches to make the patina are done like the original ones; the general color is from the resin and tints, etc. They have been varnished with gloss varnish and polished. The finish and look is the more near to the original ones I could to get. They will be distressed (cracked) in natural way and aged to look authentic.

As you know, the molds are done. This is not an interest thread. This replica has the highest cost of production than any other replica made by me. The exceptional light system has had a great amount of investigation and the material to build the system is needed to order in good quantity because is difficult to get in a good time.

Same as my Sankara’s village version and my deluxe skull version, I only offer this complete set of the three stones because is how the replica is though.

If you want to be included in this run you must sent a deposit of 100 € (euro) once you have showed your interest ( i will send pm to confirm) to cover part of the material (not refundable). Only I will make a list with people that confirm their interest with deposit sent or complete payment. Please, Only if I say you send the deposit. PM FOR DETAILS

My idea is to make group or turn of 5 members to build the sets. This replica requires much time than the normal version and I have to order the material with time, so all the people of the same group must send the deposit in a decent time to start with each turn.

And again, I want to remind, each set needs more time than other replica so you need to be very patient ;)
As always will come with certificate of authenticity signed by me ;)

Thanks, Rj !!

Update:

Waiting list (completed and shipped):

- shpider--full paid-- shipped
- Davard74-full paid--shipped
- TomVDJ--full paid--shipped
- KhalDrogo--full paid--shipped
- GroundControl --full paid-shipped
- The Pawn---full paid-shipped
- Dede02--full paid-shipped
-Scout91--full paid- shipped
- heehoot12---full paid ---shipped
- Thex--full paid ---shipped

FOR ORDER ABOUT NEW SANKARA STONES LIGHTED STANDARD VERSION

Info here

Last edited:
Come on, guys!! I want to remember I will go into production with the first 5 members. Some stones cast are out of the mold and ready for the next steps.

Obviously!!! COunt me in.

Upon reading, what is the difference between this "Basic" set and the deluxe set?

Also, are you offering the "Village" version as well? I have three sankra stones right now, tow lighted, translucent, cracked ones, and a solid, matte one. Would love to hear more.

Last edited:
Come on, guys!! I want to remember I will go into production with the first 5 members. Some stones cast are out of the mold and ready for the next steps.

I don't think you are going to have any shortage of interested parties. I have been wanting a set forever but I wanted them lit independently so this is a dream come true.

People don't check everyday but I think you are going to have plenty of interest.

put me down for a set! i was hoping for the deluxe set, but if that is no longer made, i will take this as each stone can now operate independently. Question - would it be possible to also have the deluxe base included with the 3 stones, but only have it as a display holder for the stones and not have any electronics in it? perhaps just have it as a solid cast for display - it would be cheaper and easier to make the base this way, correct? thanks!

put me down for a set! i was hoping for the deluxe set, but if that is no longer made, i will take this as each stone can now operate independently. Question - would it be possible to also have the deluxe base included with the 3 stones, but only have it as a display holder for the stones and not have any electronics in it? perhaps just have it as a solid cast for display - it would be cheaper and easier to make the base this way, correct? thanks!

Ah, smart! I'd be in for the same.

Yes, it´s possible to adquire with the base but it is still more time.

Mattgomeryburns , the deluxe version it´s different from this. The circuits are different and need more parts. If this is what you want I can make it. So need more time, No problem;)

Edti: Then, you guys want a non-functional display base for the set, isn´t it?

Last edited:
In the deluxe version all the stones lit when are together on the base (obligatory) and turn off when one of the stone is take off , it´s like the film. And the electronic works with an ac power supply. The basic version comes with battery. The effects are the same and in this version you can hold independently the stone in your hand with the magic inside ;)

Yes, I am still offering the village version.

Obviously!!! COunt me in.

Upon reading, what is the difference between this "Basic" set and the deluxe set?

Also, are you offering the "Village" version as well? I have three sankra stones right now, tow lighted, translucent, cracked ones, and a solid, matte one. Would love to hear more.

These stones are the best out there guys. Trying to by a house right now, otherwise I'd be in too. The village version was a great addition to my ToD props, imagine how good these will look in your displays.

Last edited:
Thanks, Raiders March!!

Well, because I have 5 members to make the first round, I will pm you with you instructions for deposit.
the list at his moment
1. Glottis
2. Thomasbond
3. Kjkelley
4. Whoever
5. Nitz146

6. MattgomeryBurns (pending with base)
7. boochydog (pending with base)

For those also interested to acquire the basic set with the skull base (resin+ lacquered wood) (with no functionality) you must have in count that the price will increase about 100 € more and also the shipping costs.

Rj ;)

Payment sent. No I do not need a base.

To me these are the Deluxe as they can be held together in the hands, etc.

I never got the "Deluxe" because I wanted to be able to hold them lit, etc.

Dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, yes, stones are the same as the deluxe version ones with the difference you don´t need to put together on the base to be lighted. Treeman and Bladedodger, added ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back