Boba Fett 77 back, help!

Sixxgunn13

Sr Member
Hi guys I have a BobA Fett 77 back. It's has slight creasing in 3 spots nothing major and its bubble has some yellowing. The card is flat and the main image had some residue from a price tag that the previous owner removed.

I have a chance to get a complete ESB Snowtrooper prop costume/display AND a Efx LE edition Darth Vader helmet.. For the Boba Fett.

I always wanted to make snowtrooper and purchase the Efx but life and the wife had other plans.

Should I go for it?

In the end, this is a battle that you must face alone..

But, with that said, IF you want that tiny little toy figure more than life-size costumes and props.. you may be asking the wrong forum.

Choose Well :p

i wouldnt do it... its just me. that little figure will grown in large value over time. give star wars another 20 years, heck if the boba fett movie does come out in 2020 it would help the value as well.

what im basically saying it

boba fett will never decrease

snow trooper armor i cant see growing in value as much as the figure will

do what you want though, you may not be a boba fan and a hard core trooper fan. if that is the case dump the figure and grab that armor. what ever makes you happy. :)

Thx for your opinion Halliwax, I have other MIB & MOC figs/vehicles. And my bro does have another Boba Fett graded.
Yeah I realize that its value will go up but at this moment it doesn't do a thing for me.

And I have 3 sons that I want to build a 1:1 scale prop SW character for. I have ANH Trooper, ESB Boba Fett and a Vader is the last piece to make. The Snowtrooper is just a bonus cause I live in Canada(Hoth)

Anyways I think I'll go for it.. It's just stuff ;)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back