The Gravity Falls Deluxe Journal 3 now on Amazon

tripoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My daughter and I really enjoyed the Gravity Falls series and they came out with a Journal 3 book a few months ago. It was a great book for the price but did not have the surprised expected t the book in the show.
Alex Hirsch announced they would do an ultimate replica and it has gone on sale on Amazon today:

51cFRawmMQL._SX386_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Untie the string and unwrap the brown paper to reveal . . . Journal 3 Limited Edition! This 288-page book contains all of the content of the regular edition, plus all-new top-secret black light pages on real parchment; a cover with leather texture and shiny metallic pieces; a magnifying glass; a tassel bookmark; and removable photos and notes. This $150 limited edition, with only a total of one thousand numbered copies, will also include a signed note from the creator of Gravity Falls and co-writer of Journal 3, Alex Hirsch himself.

$ 150.00 Pricy but it has a cult following and Alex tends to really outdo himself on the special edition pieces. I expect this will with no problem sell out.

Last edited:
Any word on whether the other two will ever be released? I love this show but wouldn't dare have this in the house until my son is a good.bit older. It would be naturally distressed into rags by year's end. I can totally see buying the $20 ones and pimping them out though.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back