Knight Rider reboot..2017

http://comicbook.com/2016/10/25/knight-rider-series-coming-to-machinima-from-fast-furiouss-justi/

I have no hope for this.

the last one was all wrong and totally boring.

if it's the fast and the furious guy, what's this one going to be, all explosions and chicks in bikini's?

sigh.

You_did_see_the_orininal_show_right?

hos5.jpghof3.jpgarticle-2502837-195DE5D400000578-593_634x833.jpgf32d254839a5dbc8873f7a5c076d3b4f.jpg

I wonder what front scanner light configuration they'll use on this version of KITT?
I made a scanner like the original KITT and like the Mustang KITT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxFzacCU7qg

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm halfway there but will probably never have the money for a full car /restore

I have looked into it several times. The key is finding the right donor car so you don't have to put a ton of money into mechanics and can apply it to the esthetics. I actually almost bought a General Lee a few months back. Had a deal in principle with a guy and was about to drive down and get it but then he said that he had a better offer. Don't know if it was true or if he was trying to milk me but I let it go.

The prices of 1968-70 Chargers are off the chart these days. Even by the standards of classic Detroit musclecars those are very difficult & expensive ones to deal with.

The prices of 1968-70 Chargers are off the chart these days. Even by the standards of classic Detroit musclecars those are very difficult & expensive ones to deal with.

I found one that had a pretty good skin and paint job. It needed a little TLC in the motor, tranny and rear end. Luckily I am fairly handy with that and since I have race cars I have a lot of parts already. We settled on 38K for it. But again I think that is why he backed out.

$38k for a General Lee that needs work on all three parts of the drivetrain? You're better off passing on that deal unless it was one seriously perfect & original-sheetmetal body.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back