Jmen's Predator Art (started Oct 25\20016)

Jmen

Sr Member
Hello, guys) This thread will be devoted to my Predator and other stuff. I will show finished and WIP projects and everyone who want to share that same - be my guest) I will glad to see your work.
So, BIG HEAD IN THE SKY SAID: SHOW ME,WHAT YOU GOT!
297947_1.jpg

297947_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys, here some new pictures of my work.
I made little horns in clay, silicone mold and made yesterday first cast. Max high is 2,5cm (1inch). Today was primer day)
P.s. This is not bubbles on it, i made this shape in clay.
4.JPG1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG
8.JPG5..JPG6.JPG7.JPG

4.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

8.JPG

5..JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Jmen Looks good. I took the easy way out . I sculpted my Wolf Predator horns from Polymorph plastic.IMG_4169.JPGIMG_4168.JPG
i recently got the Predator med kit pep file from you on the Predatorium. You asked about my vacuum forming diy.

Last edited:
Jmen Looks good. I took the easy way out . I sculpted my Wolf Predator horns from Polymorph plastic.View attachment 689333View attachment 689334
i recently got the Predator med kit pep file from you on the Predatorium. You asked about my vacuum forming diy.
Yes, my friend, I do remember you) And yes - this little horns is for Wolf bio. Also i will use silicone molds of this horns for casting them one by one) I will post my Wolf Bio Project here and on the Predatorium, when it will be finished. I am painting now =__=
Thnx for the comment:thumbsup
What about your med kit? progress?

This is the med kit pep. I will not be fiberglassing and bonding like i normally do . I will use home depot Great Stuff foam to fill it and once it has the shape i will take off the paper and use 6mm foam to detail it IMG_4276[1].jpgIMG_4277[1].jpgIMG_4278[1].jpg> Jmen most of my helmet are prime . I have to mold mines, so you are light years ahead . I think i have too many projects
project list : MK39 starboost, completed
MK42, war machine helmets-Bondo stage
P1 bio, wolf bio by movie man, wolf bio by nexxt, Berserker bio-completed
Ant Man helmet,-Bondo stage
Star Lord Helmet- Bondo stage
Halo Master Chief -completed
full Iron Man MK 39 suit resined and fiberglass -Bondo stage
mannequin foam form/ for full Wolf costume-completed
purchased dreads and beads -casey completed
purchased wolf latex mask-hurleyfx completed
3d printed AVPR mines-completed shapeways
molded and cast laser shroud w/ real laser circuit-completed
commisioned cannon, shuriken and spear, and whip to be 3d printed
i'm at various stages of the build for each one, and can post pics.

IMG_4276[1].jpg

IMG_4277[1].jpg

IMG_4278[1].jpg

This is the med kit pep. I will not be fiberglassing and bonding like i normally do . I will use home depot Great Stuff foam to fill it and once it has the shape i will take off the paper and use 6mm foam to detail it View attachment 690120View attachment 690121View attachment 690122
Great stuff) You can show your progress here on my page and also here http://predatorium.com/threads/tota...edatorium-members-started-oct-24-20016.21919/
i made this threads for it. keep going! :thumbsup

UPDATE.
This is my version of Wolf Predator Bio Mask.
***3D model by NeXXt***.

????-0742.jpg????-0743.jpg????-0744.jpg????-0745.jpg????-0746.jpg????-0747.jpg
Better pictures in 2017.

Last edited:
Just for fun, my old KWC.
Testing new airbrush paint.
Asiimov skin Well-Worn\Battle-Scarred exterior.
Details next.
Asiimov_irl.png

Asiimov_irl.png

So have you built a complete Predator costume yet,Jmen? :cool
i have never built my own predator suit. helmets, busts, props, bike and body protection for bike riding. but never a full suit. for now i haven't a reason for this.
And your question was a sarcasm, right?:p
:D:D:D

No,I meant it for real :) so would you consider building a suit?
Since you are such a big fan,I would say this is the only thing missing in your collection.

No,I meant it for real :) so would you consider building a suit?
Since you are such a big fan,I would say this is the only thing missing in your collection.
I am not sure in it now. maybe later. Also i cant choose one suit))) Also i need to lose little weight for predator suit =___=

Few pictures of little weekend work.
This is actually TP-link plastic body painted in Fallout style. Materials: acrilic primer and paint, airbrush, oil wash, pigments, flat final layer.
P1011151.JPGP1011149.JPG P1011156.JPGP1011153.JPG P1011161.JPGP1011157.JPGP1011158.JPG
War never changes.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back