2016 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now CLOSED

Some absolutely awesome gifts!!!

By my count we still have 24 people not marked as shipped. I'm sure some of you have so let me know ASAP! I start bugging people on Friday. ;)

You may mark me down as received! Making myself wait awhile before I open it, we'll see how long it takes before I cave. Thank you Santa! Merry Christmas.
I'll be shipping my gift out this week.

You may mark me down as received! Making myself wait awhile before I open it, we'll see how long it takes before I cave. Thank you Santa! Merry Christmas.
I'll be shipping my gift out this week.
Do it now...

OPEN GIFT.jpg

Have tons of packages coming in for stuff I've ordered now that I'm home for the holidays, so I was not surprised when something arrived today. I got a feeling, however, that this might have been my SS package, and after some detective work and checking where everything I personally ordered was shipping from, I can confirm that I have received my SS gift!

I'm so tempted to open it, but I always place a hard rule that I shall wait until Christmas Eve to open it every year. Gah! What's in the box?!

Finalizing the last details on my gift, and should be shipped out just in time.

I think I've received mine. Received a box from the states today, with a value of 20 dollars. I had been expecting a package from the states for an order I had placed, but I presume the 20 dollar valuation confirms it is The RPF Package. A huge thank you to the Secret Santa! I now have something to be excited about for Christmas Day!

I haven't had a hcnace to get the the post office because of finals, but today's my last one so it'll be shipped tomorrow...also I have received mine but haven't gotten a chance to open yet

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I've finally got my recipient's gifts, although I will hopefully be adding one more thing, assuming I'm able to get it in time. Either way I still need to wrap and package them up, so I may be shipping a couple days late. Of course I will be shipping via Priority Mail so it should still be there 2-3 days before Christmas. I really wish there had been a way for me to find out if my recipient already had something, as I'm worried they might already have one of the gifts I got them :unsure

I still haven't received my gift, but I briefly thought I'd received it yesterday, as I got notification from MyUSPS that I'd received a package that I wasn't expecting, but it turned out to be my Suicide Squad Target Exclusive Blu-ray :) Yes I'm one of the people who actually enjoyed Suicide Squad, even though I wasn't particularly happy with the new "Gangsta" Joker. Besides it looks great next to the same versions of Man of Steel & Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, so even though it wasn't my SS gift I couldn't resist taking/posting a couple of pictures :cool

Pic 1.JPG
Pic 393535.JPG

Oh and I haven't seen my brother in the past couple of days, mainly because we've had some real bad weather up here (tons of snow), but last time we spoke he was expecting a package with the last of his recipient's gifts, and I will make sure he gets them shipped out in time (if he hasn't already).

Last edited:
MWAHAHAHAHA, Of couse im not, waiting till Christmas. I opened the box to find a nice Christmas card and this.

20161216_143913.png

Some Serious talent from a mini RPF'er. This is quite obviously going on my workspace wall.

Thank you little man.

Then this one.

20161216_144033.png

Sadly (but not to me) I memorized these lines some years ago so had the theme tune running though my had as I read them.

And then.

20161216_144050.png

THE A TEAM!!! so what's inside I hear you ask. A van, a corvette, some B.A earings? Well no...

20161216_144221.png

B.A. (Bad Attitude) Baracus himself. Lovingly hand painted and adorned in his jewelery and looking pretty mean with a glass of milk in one hand and a snickers (still a marathon to me....lol) bar in his other (I guess that fool Murdock has been upsetting him with his jibba jabba). I absolutely love it and I think he will be perfectly placed to sit with my collection of vans and vettes to keep them safe from fools.

Or parhaps..... on the dash of THE VAN!?

20161216_144513.png

Thank you very much Secret Santa.... and Santa's little helper.

Well thats me all done, I get to just sit back and see what happens with everyone else. Good luck everyone. I hope you are as happy with your gifts as I am with mine.

Merry Christmas......

P.S..... Now Michael, about this easter edition of Secret Santa you were talking about?:lol

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back