2016 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now CLOSED

It was hard enough figuring out a gift for my recipient, but then he/she went missing and I have to start over with somebody else. On the other hand, I wont feel guilty about a build thread for it or posting the 3D files.

Sent from my Motorola StarTAC

It was hard enough figuring out a gift for my recipient, but then he/she went missing and I have to start over with somebody else. On the other hand, I wont feel guilty about a build thread for it or posting the 3D files.

Does that mean we get some piccies?

I may end up having to ship in two packages...I'm having a hard time finding a box that will work well for the things I've got to send out...one very long, thin tube means that the box to fit everything in would have a ton of empty space.

I'm in the same boat as you. You could get a big box and cut it down to save shipping cost. I should have mine out this week. I can't wait, I know a secret someone is gonna get a pretty dang cool gift.

I may end up having to ship in two packages...I'm having a hard time finding a box that will work well for the things I've got to send out...one very long, thin tube means that the box to fit everything in would have a ton of empty space.

I'm in the same boat as you. You could get a big box and cut it down to save shipping cost. I should have mine out this week. I can't wait, I know a secret someone is gonna get a pretty dang cool gift.

I ended up finding a box that fit...man...shipping is expensive these days!!!!!

In what way did they go missing that you can't send them their gift?

Well this is what happens when you've had too much Bud

Ooooooh.... the excitement is growing and I cant wait....

What have we got? from Santa Incarnate....

I know somethings coming... but what.... and from who?

Ive sent something pretty good... is it to you?

Well i guess we shall see, and I hope that you'll see

Your awesome........ pressie... is from me!

But if what arrives isnt too great, then I guess what you get.... was from my mate.

I'll do my best to please and impress

SO WITH CHRISTMAS IN MIND.... GOOD CHEER AND GOD BLESS.....

Sorry.... but I did say.... ive had too much Bud.

I picked up my mail expecting two packages, but found three. I don't trust posting pictures via Tapatalk and I don't want to boot up my home computer to just post pics, so I'll do it tomorrow. Since I'm first, do I win anything?

This morning I got a cube shaped parcel from 13 1 7 14 15 12 9, my researches are telling me that this cryptic name means Magnoli, ha. I like the way the box is drawn and I will open it on XMas day.

Thanks a lot.

Dietrich

Nice.... I was going to put my name on my recipients parcel in wingdings as a code but decided not too as its a SECRET!!....LOL.

This morning I got a cube shaped parcel from 13 1 7 14 15 12 9, my researches are telling me that this cryptic name means Magnoli, ha. I like the way the box is drawn and I will open it on XMas day.

Thanks a lot.

Dietrich

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back