2016 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now CLOSED

I am surprised each year I get multiple small gifts. Anyone of which would have satisified the $20.00 limit. Now their have been times I received something that was not quite my taste but I am still greatfull for the thought and effort. But in the end the real gift is in the giving and that I think is the true spirit of this holiday season and this event. So to all who participate and make something or just go out and buy something special for someone I say Thank you!

So who has the will power to wait till December 25th before opening their gift?

I know I will........ open it as soon as it arrives. Yep, no will power to see here..... move along... move along.

I'm heading to my parent's for christmas this year, so I had the gift shipped there, it's on the other side of the country, so I won't even be able to open my gift till I get there.

I know I will........ open it as soon as it arrives. Yep, no will power to see here..... move along... move along.

Haha! yeah nice joke. I'll be opening it the second it lands on my doorstep.

I'm having fun working on my gift for my recipient. I do hope the appreciate the thought that went into it. It's not a prop, but it's a pretty fun little bit of fandom. Bit more work to be done before I ship it off, but shouldn't be too much longer!

Like many others have said, I was so involved in working out my present for my recipient and getting to work that I also forgot that someone is sending something my way! I may be new here, but damn it's a great community :)

I think everyone should open as soon as possible and post pics. Waiting til Christmas sounds good in theory, but everyone gets so busy around the big day.

I know I will be trying to get my gifts together and shipped next week!

Merry Christmas
Brian

Just open it... if people don't want you to open it until Christmas, they probably will have wrapped it up and put a note saying "Don't Open Until Dec 25"... if not, that means "Open Now!". ;)

Secret Santa gift ready for OWL Post pickup

IMG_1406.JPG

OK after a week of stressing and reading old posts and feeling like a complete internet stalker. I HAVE A PLAN !
Items ordered plan in action and ready to go.

I do have to give big props to those who have shipped, started building, almost done building you guys are great talk about people of action .. cheers to you.

I know I seem to go over the 20$ amount but in no way ever expect anything other than a considerate gift. I enjoy gift giving and of course gift receiving and the thought people put into things FAR OUT WEIGH any price tag.

Hey everyone, I think I finally got this forum thing figured out. I already have something for my recipient thanks to my brother, but I still haven't figured out the main gift yet.

Can't use the @ symbol on your name to get your attention so I use the quote marks...

Got my Gifts today, one large box that said Rpf on it... I opened it up and it contained 3 packages wrapped in Starwars wrapping paper + a envelope.
I am very tempted to open them up.....but I am going to wait until 24 December.
Until then I can start trying to figuring out who my secret santa is.......the package arrived from Great Britain.

EDIT: I didn't realize the entry was closed. I thought it was closed Dec 6th. Oh well, there's always next year. If you need a fill-in though, hit me up.

Definitely count me in again. Last year was awesome!

I'd prefer to do USA only.

INTs:
- Star Wars
- Stranger Things
- Marvel Studios (mainly: Iron Man)
- Movie posters
- Movie soundtracks on vinyl
- Star Wars
- Retro themes
- SNES games
- Star Wars
- Boba Fett
- Star Wars
- Prop guns and weapons
- Mechs
- Interstellar

If I think of anything more before December 6th, I'll add it.

Got my Gifts today, one large box that said Rpf on it... I opened it up and it contained 3 packages wrapped in Starwars wrapping paper + a envelope.
I am very tempted to open them up.....but I am going to wait until 24 December.
Until then I can start trying to figuring out who my secret santa is.......the package arrived from Great Britain.

"Eyes slowly squint and start shifting left to right" Great Britian you say...... hmmmmmm. Lol

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back