FOUND - 5 Foot 6" Black Series Millennium Falcon

Well the picture is instantly clear that its a fake. You forgot to give yourself a face......lol.

I fear the retaliation for this prank you will suffer will be 10 fold. Good jest but.....

NOW YOU HAVE TO KEEP US APPRISED OF WHAT HE DOES TO YOU IN RETURN....

Now, if this is what you've done, you HAVE to tell us what he's gotten you with. I can't imagine it's easy to take each other seriously, constantly pranking so much...and so well for that matter.

I fear the retaliation for this prank you will suffer will be 10 fold. Good jest but.....NOW YOU HAVE TO KEEP US APPRISED OF WHAT HE DOES TO YOU IN RETURN....

So I figured I'd let you know when payback came, and since this one is G rated, I can share. Last night we were hanging out and my buddy told me he just bought a new VR system for his PS4. I've heard of it but I'm an xBox guy, so I didn't know much about it. He told me to try it out. I will preface this by saying I'm deathly afraid of heights (and he knows that) when it comes to tall buildings, not sure why. Flying in helicopters and planes doesn't bother me, but I just can't handle really tall buildings. I put the headset on, we adjusted everything, he told me to close my eyes as he loaded the image. It was a VR Batman game. When he told me to open my eyes I was standing on a tall building. And not only are you really high up, you're not even in the building, you're on top of it near the edge!

I almost ripped the goggles off. He told me to relax, creep toward the edge, and look down just to see how "cool" it was. I could barely move (it just wasn't clicking with me that in reality I was only standing in his living room), but I inched forward. As I looked over the edge that POS shoved me from behind. I'm pretty sure I screamed louder than any of the 5 kids playing out back. To make it more embarrassing, his wife and my wife were in the room (I'm glad my kids were out back playing so they didn't see!). I was sweating, my knees were weak, and my stomach was queasy. Damn you VR!

I consider us even.........

Ha, that is a mean trick. The price tag looks well made. I wonder...if this was made for real, and with good detail, what would the price really be.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back