ECCC Seattle 2017....

So, we got confirmation, we're going to have a table in Artist's Alley! My husband (and fellow RPFer, Grimlock2d) and I will be there selling our books. :D

They have ALWAYS been terrible. All the chunky color coded areas just don't do it too well for me. And their app always sucks indoors. Nothing ever works on that app navigating around the place.

EDIT
Heading to the convention in the morning. Hope to see some of you RPF members there.

I'll be either Star-Lord, Marty BTTF2, or a Jawa. And I have a friend coming as Hunter S Thompson/Raul Duke, all three days. So pretty easy to spot.

Last edited:
Heading over the ECCC, I'm not in costume, but I'll be wearing a Kick-Ass shirt and cowboy hat, hanging out with Harley Quinn (my daughter). If you spot us say hi! :cool

Couple shots shots from Saturday. My first con was such a fun experience. Now I just wish I had purchased more then one day haha

IMG_0824.JPG
IMG_0836.JPG
IMG_0856.JPG
IMG_0878.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0851.JPG
    IMG_0851.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0843.JPG
    IMG_0843.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0840.JPG
    IMG_0840.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 127
Sweet pics. That guy in the Iron Man armor is a really cool dude. He runs a charity that collects donations to send sick kids to a fun camp.

I'll try and post my own pics in the next few days. I missed meeting any RPF members, but I did get to meet a lot of good people with great costumes.

I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did.

Last edited:
Sweet pics. That guy in the Iron Man armor is a really cool dude. He runs a charity that collects donations to send sick kids to a fun camp.

I'll try and post my own pics in the next few days. I missed meeting any RPF members, but I did get to meet a lot of good people with great costumes.

I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did.

yea I didn't get to meet any rpf members either. But had a great time..already looking forward to next year. Definitely buying a two or 3 day pass though. So much great art to see here.

If I go next year, I will probably just buy FRI-SAT passes. The other days are fun, but too short. Use those to hang out in the common areas of the convention or explore Seattle.

EDIT
I was wearing this early Saturday.

jawa.jpg

Last edited:
I had a wonderful time coming back after a 12-year absence from the 501st. It was some of my favorite times spent at ECCC working the charity Star Wars booth as one of the Kylo Rens. I missed doing this so much.

17097784_1244510232252280_5240989703648525400_o.jpg

Hey, I did see you! I just didn't know who you were. One of the only jawa I saw all weekend.

If I go next year, I will probably just buy FRI-SAT passes. The other days are fun, but too short. Use those to hang out in the common areas of the convention or explore Seattle.

EDIT
I was wearing this early Saturday.

View attachment 712310

We hit up the 501st on Saturday, it was my kids favorite area...well that and the Lego area.

I had a wonderful time coming back after a 12-year absence from the 501st. It was some of my favorite times spent at ECCC working the charity Star Wars booth as one of the Kylo Rens. I missed doing this so much.

View attachment 712345

Hey, I did see you! I just didn't know who you were. One of the only jawa I saw all weekend.

I saw two others. A kid, and another a little taller than me with yellow eyes and a weathered robe.

I need to perfect mine for submission to 501st and RL. I like doing this kind of charity work.

We had a great time at our first con, next year we'll do Friday, Saturday and Sunday. All of us will be in costume for the 3 days. My daughter and a few cosplayers she met:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ECCC2017039.jpg
    ECCC2017039.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 148
  • ECCC2017041.jpg
    ECCC2017041.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 164
  • ECCC2017042.jpg
    ECCC2017042.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 152
  • ECCC2017053.jpg
    ECCC2017053.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 148
I totally missed the Nightmare Before Christmas costumes. Must have walked every inch of that convention and I'm still seeing new stuff in pics and vids.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back