Rhode Island comic con Nov 11-13th

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hey gang, I was just wondering if there was any members here planning on attending Rhode Islands comic con this year?

I will be. Girlfriend really wanted to meet Gal Gadot so we'll be there. Jeez the guest list is insane. Much bigger than NYCC. Heard attendance has been growing rapidly over the years and with a crap ton of popular guests coming on Sunday I expect it to be packed.

I will be. Girlfriend really wanted to meet Gal Gadot so we'll be there. Jeez the guest list is insane. Much bigger than NYCC. Heard attendance has been growing rapidly over the years and with a crap ton of popular guests coming on Sunday I expect it to be packed.

Saturday is always the most busy day. As for the turn out its the biggest thing in Rhode Island all year. The highway actually backs up for miles so your better off getting there early to avoid the traffic.

Also a big secret of mine is, if you get there for 7am ( gates don't open until 10) the sides streets right near the main entrance has parking meters spots. On Saturday it's fee to park! I literally closed my car door and walked into the door.

I will be with the r2 builders booth all day Sunday stop by and introduce yourself. I'll be wearing my name tag

It's been on my mind for the last few years, but I haven't made it there.
Maybe this year.

It's a good time. I prefer it over Boston comic con. This year so far we only have Billy d Williams as the big name Star Wars celebrity this year. Last year we had a TON of SW celebs. To the point of not the mayor theme'd it star wares.

Comic con is now the largest thing for Rhode Island, and Rhode Island looks forward to it because of such sad shape it's in. I'm not a walking dead fan but if your coming for those guys, get in when gates open and head up stairs and get in line at the panel room door. The walking dead panel line is NOTHING like Ive ever seen before

Saturday is always the most busy day. As for the turn out its the biggest thing in Rhode Island all year. The highway actually backs up for miles so your better off getting there early to avoid the traffic.

Also a big secret of mine is, if you get there for 7am ( gates don't open until 10) the sides streets right near the main entrance has parking meters spots. On Saturday it's fee to park! I literally closed my car door and walked into the door.

I will be with the r2 builders booth all day Sunday stop by and introduce yourself. I'll be wearing my name tag

Will definitely stop by, I'll be in an armored Batman.

Bigger than NecronomiCon?

never been? i didnt mean the size of the actual event. i was referring to the size of the crowd. and the attraction. its a HUGE turn out. the event is fairly large, it was larger then the boston comic con i went to a few years back. ill never do boston again, way to out of control

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back