Rogue One - Edrio Two-Tubes

Maybe wishful thinking, but this site thinks they lived: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Benthic

Interesting. I guess it makes sense. Benthic and others from Saws hideout are clearly shown leaving with the main characters of R1 as the walls are crumbing. I don't remember seeing other ships, but it would make sense that they got away as well.

I'm not sure how much that changes the chance that we will see two tubes again in a future movie? But you never know.

I'm still hoping for more reveals on these characters at Celebration. Either as art or toys/collectibles etc.

Ok, here are the pics:
a272a348077509f26921ca30c152869f.jpg
bc083c1efd0904ea7bd84d625618dfe4.jpg
67bf43e7ae92db36fc4e62450128e86b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if this is of any use to you. You might be too far along for it to matter, but I thought I would throw this up there anyway. I was a the library last week and lo and behold, there on the new books shelf was The Art of Rogue One I scanned some pictures because ... well ... of course I did. This is some concept art done of Two Tubes.

IMG_20170317_0056.jpg (Sorry that it's sideways, not sure why it uploaded like that.)

Hi guys, brand new to the site, stumbled across it looking for an edrio two tubes mask/costume

from reading this I'm still not sure if or who is offiering a mask for sale?

Last edited:
The digital R1 is out Friday, and the DVD/BluRay the 04/04/17. I hope there will be plenty of Behind the Scenes about Saw's squad and these characters. I'm looking forward to this.. :)

Guys - I have a couple of questions about the attached pic.

1- Are there some white buttons on top of this box? Maybe three small ones in a row?

2- The gun. Completely different from Benthic's. I have only seen this one in one other pic that looks like a screen grab. Is this Edrio's proper gun? Guess we'll see on the digital!

9ec4a177b0620645b4dbeee1ad6ffc5b.jpg

thank you - i actually found his site last night and reached out

the final product looks amazing!

have you had much luck finding suitable items for the rest of the costume?

im still finding my way around this site so if there are specific threads you know of id love to see them

I have found lots of stuff. Best to probably follow me on Instagram [MENTION=107652]the_confather - I post a lot of updates there. Also, the #twotubes tag has a few people in-progress who have answered my questions. I'll help in any way I can.

Last edited:
I have found lots of stuff. Best to probably follow me on Instagram @The_confather - I post a lot of updates there. Also, the #twotubes tag has a few people in-progress who have answered my questions. I'll help in any way I can.

thanks - appreciated - i guess this means i will have to finally give in to instagram!

Guys - I have a couple of questions about the attached pic.

1- Are there some white buttons on top of this box? Maybe three small ones in a row?

2- The gun. Completely different from Benthic's. I have only seen this one in one other pic that looks like a screen grab. Is this Edrio's proper gun? Guess we'll see on the digital!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170320/9ec4a177b0620645b4dbeee1ad6ffc5b.jpg

This is not edrios rifle! i have the visual guid book of rogue one. both have the same gun. there are only Little Details which are different, for example the scope.
i built up a benthic at the Moment. look at instagram on swpropbuilt_by_epox

This is not edrios rifle! i have the visual guid book of rogue one. both have the same gun. there are only Little Details which are different, for example the scope.
i built up a benthic at the Moment. look at instagram on swpropbuilt_by_epox

We'll see this week! The action figure comes with the rifle I noted.

Given the track record from the costumes of Rogue One display, I am very wary of any references that aren't actual screen grabs. The Topps cards for instance.

I went through the movie and tried to pause and compare guns. The main issue is Edrio has such little screen time. It is hard enough to see a full body shot or a shot where he is in focus instead of a quick flash in the background, let alone his gun. It is primarily Benthic we see.

Also, the available streams aren't bluray quality and when you are trying to look at small details in the background it makes it difficult.

That being said, around the 36:45 point, Benthic is in the foreground and Edrio in the background both with guns. This is the part where they are capturing the Rebels in Jedha city to take them to Saws.

Take this with a large grain of salt because it isn't exactly clear but there does seem to be a noticeable difference in the guns. Maybe Edrios has a shorter/ wider barrel?

Like was mentioned, we will learn more in the coming days.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back