Walking Dead Season 7

I'm thinking that the Preacher who had gathered up everything in the start had been helping the group at the end and led Rick to them, and when Rick saw him and this group, he smiled knowing they were there to help out. But who knows if thats it.

That's kind of what I thought. Either Rick saw Father Gabriel or he was just smiling like "I just found my army...".

After what Gabriel did I dont think Rick would have smiled at seeing him, unless the "clear out" of the pantry was planned.

After what Gabriel did I dont think Rick would have smiled at seeing him, unless the "clear out" of the pantry was planned.
The clear out wasn't planned. When Gabriel got in the car and drove away, there was a person in the passenger seat who had just sat up from hiding.

So basically the person watching them snuck up on Gabriel, made him rob the stores and then abducted them. Rick finding the bible he left behind let him know this was not Gabriel's choice

I think Rick was smiling because this was a large group who was not the Saviours (although how he knew that for certain, I don't know) and he thinks he has found allies to help fight Negan

It certainly isnt a group that doesnt have a person that he knows. He only smiled because he knew someone there I'm certain of it.

I don't think it's Carol either considering her main storyline is isolation.

Who in the past could turn up with an Army? Can't think of anyone immediately

I never saw another person in the car. Anyone have a screen capture?

I just assumed he read a Bible passage that planted the thought to go hide some supplies. The book he had, had X's on it like he was caching the stuff.

my friends are saying "jump boots" is the girl at the end with rick?

Even if it was, story wise, why would that be a smile? Your immediate thought when confronted with an army of people with weapons would be "*****."

Unless we find out through exposition that Rick previously met jump boots at the pond/boathouse previously. But that would be a weird way of telling the story.

Even if it was, story wise, why would that be a smile? Your immediate thought when confronted with an army of people with weapons would be "*****."

Unless we find out through exposition that Rick previously met jump boots at the pond/boathouse previously. But that would be a weird way of telling the story.

i didnt mean he is smiling at jump boots, i was just wondering if jump boots is the chick. i do think he is smiling because he's now cracked. Negan cracked him mentally, and rick seeing all these guns after being raped of their entire arsenal, he's happy as all hell because he knowns he just talked 2 other people into revolting, he figures he can do the same with them

He was smiling because he found enough people to start the war with Negan finally.

Did anyone even bother to watch the previews for next episode?????????????

The lady is telling Rick they own him now !
Rick to lady
NOPE NEGAN OWNS US AND THEY WILL COME LOOKING FOR US, THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY YOU CAN GET OUT OF THIS .!

Now how can this new group get "OUT OF IT "

If they let rick and company go .
rick tells Negan and the new group gets proper dead or enslaved .

They kill Rick and company.
Negan investigates the new group gets proper dead or enslaved .

What is left ????????

JOIN US !

Even without the scenes he needs an army !
He found an army !
He has the leverage he needs to get there support .not only that but when the kingdome sees the army he built they will most likely jump on board as well .

Scaredy cats always always want to jump on a FULL band wagon !

This is chess not checkers and Rick finally taped his clock to start the next game !!!

Last edited:
He was smiling because he found enough people to start the war with Negan finally.


Did anyone even bother to watch the previews for next episode?????????????

The lady is telling Rick they own him now !
Rick to lady
NOPE NEGAN OWNS US AND THEY WILL COME LOOKING FOR US, THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY YOU CAN GET OUT OF THIS .!

Now how can this new group get "OUT OF IT "

If they let rick and company go .
rick tells Negan and the new group gets proper dead or enslaved .

They kill Rick and company.
Negan investigates the new group gets proper dead or enslaved .

What is left ????????

JOIN US !

Even without the scenes he needs an army !
He found an army !
He has the leverage he needs to get there support .not only that but when the kingdome sees the army he built they will most likely jump on board as well .

Scaredy cats always always want to jump on a FULL band wagon !

This is chess not checkers and Rick finally taped his clock to start the next game !!!

this post is epic! love everything you said and how you said it! cant wait for next week

unless of course this new group is already in cohoots with Negan,or decides to go tell Negan about what Rick asked them to do as part of a payment of sorts

I never saw another person in the car. Anyone have a screen capture?

I just assumed he read a Bible passage that planted the thought to go hide some supplies. The book he had, had X's on it like he was caching the stuff.

This is the only one with a quick search could fine that would let me directly link it, but if you do a google search for "who was in father gabriel car" and you'll find tons of pics/articles

Father-Gabriel-on-The-Walking-Dead-831774.jpg

The person was hiding so they could not be seen by anyone until Father Gabriel started to drive away, then you can clearly see someone sit up

I remember thinking something has to be off since he had that scene with Spencer at the end of the mid season where he got totally pissed about him dissing Rick that he just got out of the car. I figured there is no way he would just turn on them like that, and that was when I noticed the movement in the car as it was pulling away

When he was grabbing the stuff in the pantry he seemed like he was scared and following orders more than scared of being caught . he did not look around and he was not quiet like he would be if trying to sneak out so I figured the ominous "Boots" got him while he was not at his post like he should have been. Then the figure in the car, seems like a strong case .lol

unless of course this new group is already in cohoots with
Negan,or decides to go tell Negan about what Rick asked them to do as part of a payment of sorts
But that won't get the war started in the way it has to happen ! Giant epic numbers coming together like the siege of troy , with Rick as Achilles and Negan as Hector .
LOL.

And Negan will catapult walkers , making them flingers .

Hell yeah, snowman's trailer from Smokey and the Bandit !

They were using it for cover When Daryl stopped the dude from attacking the Savior's trucks on the highway.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back