Walking Dead Season 7

Smokey and the Bandit trailer??

Daryl and the guard fighting behind a big rigg trailer about attacking the saviors little convoy

Look at the paint job on the trailer .

Snowman's paint job from smokey and the bandit all old and rusted out.

They were from Georgia too by the way so it fits.
I'm calling it shared universe !!!!!

They mention it on walking dead I see now too !

Last edited:
Daryl and the guard fighting behind a big rigg trailer about attacking the saviors little convoy

Look at the paint job on the trailer .

Snowman's paint job from smokey and the bandit all old and rusted out.

They were from Georgia too by the way so it fits.
I'm calling it shared universe !!!!!

that's what I thought!!!!

2vmu5h0.jpg

Another good episode. Minor gripe: I know that the different communities have to have their own looks and personalities to help the audience distinguish them, but the garbage tribe is a little too Star Trek villain for me. I half expected the leader to say "Shaka, when the walls fell" lol.

I really love Carol and Daryl's dynamic.

Did the trash gang forget how to speak english?

I thought that too. It sounded like they were from Idiocracy. Where did they leader tell them to take Rick? To the Up-up-up?

That armored walker is a great idea. Fill it with spikes, and armor it's grape. It's now a walking tank. Unleash a few dozen of them on Neegan and you're in business.

The up up up thing reminded me of the lost children from Beyond Thunderdome :lol

It was all cheesy and dumb, but it was at least entertaining. I'll take lame comic booky nonsense over week after week of dull platitudes. And spike zombie was boss.

Good lord that green screen at the dump though. If the budget is an issue, show the silly tiger a few seconds less and work on that dump shot...

Another good episode. Minor gripe: I know that the different communities have to have their own looks and personalities to help the audience distinguish them, but the garbage tribe is a little too Star Trek villain for me. I half expected the leader to say "Shaka, when the walls fell" lol.

I really love Carol and Daryl's dynamic.

Lol, I thought it was kind of Star Treky too! The more I think about about it, they are kind of like a Mad Max mix led by beer goggles Mila Jovovich. I think they are suffering from botulism from eating food from old cans! The way they talk..lol.

Garbage dump Sauran was pretty sweet. Lost it wen Rick tried to hit him with a keyboard. Two great episodes so far. Poor Daryl though. His line to Carol was delivered with a lot of pain.

And the sad thing is they said it was the original trailer, sad to
see it such disrepair.
Just like the A team van I got to see it at universal in the mid 90s . it was almost as bad I would hate to see it now . just goes to show they don't spend a penny unless they know there making a pound or 50 .

Yeah. The garbage pail kids didn't work for me. I enjoyed the episode despite them. But everything about those characters and "tetanusville" felt like pure writers room nonsense to me. I hope they're not a big part of future episodes, but like I said, still enjoyed the episode.

They took Margan's stick. I'm wondering if that means he'll be fine to go to war now. ;)

I KNEW that trailer looked familiar. I haven't seen Smokey and The Bandit since I was a kid. Really is kind of a shame it's gone into such disrepair. But also, very cool to see it in TWD.

Yeah they were really dumb. The ONLY thing that makes sense is if they were a cult. Oh then let's go get them weapon, great idea. They tell you they rob people for supplies. They are mini Saviors. You're potentially getting rid of a big problem and creating another.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back