Walking Dead Season 7

heh.... im not too excited. I've been watching to be able to talk with my friends about it. they are huge Walking dead fans. I've lost interest. I'm hoping negan will pull me back in.

I'm out the last 2 seasons were horrible.....Opener will be a shocker to some, and for others....not so much! :lol

I'm out the last 2 seasons were horrible.....Opener will be a shocker to some, and for others....not so much! :lol

my biggest gripe is there should be no fear of zombies anymore in the walking dead universe

what season was it where 10,000 of them stormed the village after the wall collapsed.

kid gets shot in the eye and the father flips out. a handful of people go out there and exterminate 10,000 zombies... though it was a amazing episode it totally devalued the zombies

negan really needs to be something different because all my friends keep saying " oh the show is changing from zombies to more gangs and how to live in this world now"... i disagree with that, it's been like that since day one

i'm sorry to be negative, i'm just tired of seeing negan kills X, X survives negan, negan kill confirmed, negan kill lies! all over youtube.. it's about as bad as "who is snoke" theory's

i just can't get into this show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have more or less become 'meh' about the show... if i'm not dazzled with the season opening, it's back to recording it vs. watching 'live'. this whole cliff hanger has left a very bitter taste in my mouth and all of the energy that once was, is now gone... let's see if they can pull me (and other fans) back in

That was Season 6 last year.

The show is changing and you make good points.

The character arcs last year were ridiculous imo especially carols :rolleyes

I think the opener will do well rating wise after that it's anyones guess if people will tune out as they promised

what season was it where 10,000 of them stormed the village after the wall collapsed.

kid gets shot in the eye and the father flips out. a handful of people go out there and exterminate 10,000 zombies... though it was a amazing episode it totally devalued the zombies

I know with the make-up work they have been gradually going through the decomposing body stages of the walkers....very slowly compared to reality but eventually they will reach the stage where their internal organs liquify (so that's the brain too) so eventually the walkers that are not (Fresh ones) so the herds should eventually just start dropping dead...unless they move to colder climates where the decomposition has slowed. which if they keep sticking to that note of direction it will be Ironic cause if they would have just stayed in HOT GEORGIA...those walkers may have already hit that stage and the Zombie threat already ended at their original location.

so yeah I think they are headed for the human element....which I wonder how long they will drag on cause then it will just be another version of that show (REVOLUTION) NBC had with all the territories and militias forming around america.

If I was them I would at least start a story arch where they find a cure because everyone has it so when anyone dies even of natural causes they turn (maybe that's what future Judith solves) and the world get's to be reborn without the Zombie threat

or they could just red wedding everybody

That was Season 6 last year.

The show is changing and you make good points.

The character arcs last year were ridiculous imo especially carols :rolleyes

I think the opener will do well rating wise after that it's anyones guess if people will tune out as they promised

i'm defiantly going to watch it, that way i still can talk about it with my friends. to me i'm willing to bet glenn is a goner and i wouldn't put it past them to off darrel

we shall see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The show lost me midway through Season 6 with the BS "Glen died!" thing that I totally knew they'd undo later (thanks to the magic dumpster). It was just stupid and blatantly manipulative. On top of that, I was already growing fed up with the writing overall, and how much they'd drag out plotlines. Stuff like the Wolves and Terminus would take up entire half seasons, but really only were about 1-2 issues in the comic. Traveling between places felt like it took longer than the Lord of the Rings extended versions. The show would kill characters in ways meant to be "shocking" or whatever, but it mostly just felt lame when it happened (e.g. "Everybody Ate Chris," and Beth dying).

That said, even the comic got old for me. I got the 3rd compendium last year, and it really, really felt like it had shifted away from storytelling to putting big splash pages and huge panels on pages to help save the amount of writing and storyboarding they'd have to do. It's amazing how fast a comic goes when you have a single image take up an entire page or two. So much less dialogue is necessary! The comic prior to this was never slow. It moved along at a decent clip, I felt. But it also felt like it actually explored stuff in more detail. By Compendium 3 that changed, and now I think I'm just pretty much done with the entire franchise, except maybe for eventually playing the Telltale games that I bought ages ago.

I won't spoil it for you as I know what happens gonna surprise a few I think

Last edited:
I want a twist for Neagan like you find out that before the outbreak in a flash back that as a young boy his abusive father beat his mother with a baseball bat....and that his mothers name was lucille

I mean I know the comic back story but it would be a neat twist for the show

I agree with a lot of the points that are being made by those that have dropped out of the show. Glen's dumpster dive, Carol's story at the end of last season, the way Rick's group went after Negan's group without really knowing their enemy. But I've always enjoyed post apocalyptic story lines and this one still delivers on other elements.

As for who gets it at the start of the season, my money is on Carl. I know it veers from the comic, but here are my thoughts. Chandler is getting older and older each season. He is going to start looking more like a man, rather than a kid. Carl's death at the hands of the biggest WD villain is a fitting way for his character to exit the show. Judith survived the prison, so while Carl's death will devastate Rick, he will still have something to live for in his daughter.

Oh yeah a lot has gotten out I am told, I think some will be surprised as to what happens, I know I was when I visited the set in August

They didn't do a great job on protecting on which actor(s) get the bat

It was pretty obvious the past few months with their promotions

I've avoided the spoilers and theories.(though its hard when watching youtube, theres 1000's of negan videos) I'm not a super fan so it won't effect me on who actually goes. but i noticed you said actor(s). my friends figured that more then 1 was going to go to change it up. i haven't read this far into the comics but i believe in the books only 1 person gets it. i could be wrong, but i remember my friends saying they figured the show will switch it up and multiple people will meet lucille.

i believed multiple characters were going to go because of how many no name throw away characters are there with the main cast

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back