Walking Dead Season 7

I figured putting the metal on their heads would be to prevent people from shooting them in the head, but yeah, the hot metal would probably melt them anyways.

And what's the point of sticking them to the fence? How dangerous is a walker that can't move to get you?

Honestly I think the shot we see is Norman Reedus. They used his dark shadowy silhouette to fake us out, but in the long run it is Dwight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And what's the point of sticking them to the fence? How dangerous is a walker that can't move to get you?
Maybe to make them part of the wall, so no one would try and climb it...I guess. Not everything makes sense in the Walking Dead world. Thats for sure.

I agree with some, not the best of episodes.

RE Eugene, I think he is a couple of steps ahead, he knew that if he left with Sasha and Rosita then Negan would've pulled everywhere apart looking for him. The consequences would be dire. I'd be surprised if he isn't setting something up.

Them 2 at the window, drove me nuts that they weren't looking out of it half the time. Also, why no bins? Would be easier to keep obs with them than trying to look through a scope, especially if one isn't acting as a spotter.

Honestly I think the shot we see is Norman Reedus. They used his dark shadowy silhouette to fake us out, but in the long run it is Dwight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are screwing with us because Daryl asked where Sasha and Rosita went, so he would most likely go after them. So it's equally possible it could be either person.

Anyone else think they are going to screw us and the finale will show Rick's army heading down the road with the Saviors' base in the distance? The fight won't be until next season. They pulled that in previous seasons.

With 2 more episodes left, I'm sure they'll leave the good stuff for next season. The way they go sometimes, I wouldn't be surprised if they wait til the best parts after Christmas.

I loved how Drew Barrymore straight up ate Nathan Fillion. THAT is how you do a zombie show.

Santa Clarita Diet is the official TWD replacement. I'm treating it as a prequel.

They are screwing with us because Daryl asked where Sasha and Rosita went, so he would most likely go after them. So it's equally possible it could be either person.

Anyone else think they are going to screw us and the finale will show Rick's army heading down the road with the Saviors' base in the distance? The fight won't be until next season. They pulled that in previous seasons.

i have to agree, the fight may start, but the show will ended before both sides of the war collide

i have a theory behind Sasha

i think Sasha will take the role of Holly from the comic.

If it hasn't been said, they should have had Steven Ogg portray Negan. He's far less annoying than Jeff Morgan, not that I think that's Jeff's fault.

If it hasn't been said, they should have had Steven Ogg portray Negan. He's far less annoying than Jeff Morgan, not that I think that's Jeff's fault.

Never thought of that. I do think JDM is doing great, Steven looks like he could have done it pretty good as well.

the last episode of season 6 and the first episode of season 7 made Negan look like a terrifying monster. there was so much suspense! the rest of season 7 Negan comes off as straight annoying and not scary to me anymore. i wish he stayed as scary as he was in the first appearance

Yes, great point. Ogg would likely have made a much better Negan. I finally realized what I dislike about JDM's acting in this role. He bobs and weaves around like he's constantly drunk. Smiling and leering and threatening like a lot of angry drunks I've seen. Very odd portrayal.

I liked tonights episode. Felt it actually was moving the story without pointless filler. Next week looks good too, but just hate that we'll have to wait til October to see what really happens.

"Beach ball sized lady nuts". Negan is the best. Awesome use of the middle finger by Tara, and wow...rapey Davey. can't wait for the finale.

There's no way this ends next week at the end of the show. We'll be headed for a very long cliffhanger near the end or halfway through this battle... or the battle never gets a chance to start.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back