Walking Dead Season 7

The show's tone is really off lately. It's not always objectionable, but it's jarring as hell to see the laughing, confident heroics of SuperRick and WonderMichonne. This season started with brutal "realism" and has now become a lighthearted buddy romp. It's like they fired all the writers.

Also, that deer. I mean, this show makes money, right? Some of that can be used for special fx, right? Maybe have Norman Reedus crawl around and put a snapchat deer filter on him or something.

Also also, I rolled my eyes at the lottery winning luck of finding a field full of guns just when they needed them. Lazy plot contrivance. Wouldn't the rain have rusted those guns pretty useless pretty quickly?

6658e97d-d866-4f95-b660-59064f0675c3.jpg

As much as I love the show, last nights episode was bad. They fell thru a roof (seen it before) character gets attacked and we think their dead (dumpster Glenn), Rick held up in a car surrounded by walkers (Rick in tank).
Rotors don't freeze up either.

They could have bought one of those plastic deer that hunters use and it would have looked better.
I'm just hoping that if they did run out of budget for CGI because of the tiger, I so hope its more than it just sitting there.
I want to see it maul someone at least.

Lol, I chalk this up there with every abandoned car that's been sitting for god knows how long having a fully charged battery and a fresh tank of gas.

well, with infinite ammo for an old farmer and dead people walking around i think cars will just run fine :p :lol

They could have bought one of those plastic deer that hunters use and it would have looked better.
I'm just hoping that if they did run out of budget for CGI because of the tiger, I so hope its more than it just sitting there.
I want to see it maul someone at least.

I couldn't tell if that that was a horrible CG deer or a terrible comp of a real deer against a green screen or something. Either way it was horribly done.

Also also, I rolled my eyes at the lottery winning luck of finding a field full of guns just when they needed them. Lazy plot contrivance. Wouldn't the rain have rusted those guns pretty useless pretty quickly?

Not necessarily, if they were well oiled to begin with then rain shouldn't matter much, they might have the beginning of some rust but not enough to render them completely useless. If there's one thing that most everybody in the (US) military is taught about their rifle it's to keep it well lubed, the M16/AR family of rifles does not like running dry.

Despite all it's other flaws, you always used to be able to say this show has great production values. I think they've been getting lazy with this aspect. The zombie effects haven't even been that great lately. Almost like an afterthought.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back