Walking Dead Season 7

What I want to know is where are all the zombie kids? I don't know if they think that would be a step too far to show or what. The only one I remember seeing is Carol's daughter.

Rick shoots "slipper girl" in the first episode.

I suspect the lack of kids is more of a logistics (child labor, etc.) issue than anything else. They weren't shy about Carol capping (look at the flowers, Lizzie) a kid so I doubt they're concerned about going too far.

Definitely a noticeable absence in the zombie demographic just the same.

-Rylo

What I want to know is where are all the zombie kids? I don't know if they think that would be a step too far to show or what. The only one I remember seeing is Carol's daughter.

Not keen on the popular opinion usually but this one is well deserved. Can anyone explain why the Garbage people acted and spoke the way they did? I dont feel like they will address it in a future episode, and I'm struggling to buy into it because there doesnt seem to be a story reason for them to be the way they are. Negan/Terminus/Alexandria/Hilltop/Governor...all made sense within context of the show.

I can forgive a lot for Spike zombie though. Although the actual filming of it just made me think...this wouldn't be the most difficult to get out of? And pulling down a load of junk onto yourself/it etc seemed like disaster.

Not keen on the popular opinion usually but this one is well deserved. Can anyone explain why the Garbage people acted and spoke the way they did? I dont feel like they will address it in a future episode, and I'm struggling to buy into it because there doesnt seem to be a story reason for them to be the way they are. Negan/Terminus/Alexandria/Hilltop/Governor...all made sense within context of the show.

I can forgive a lot for Spike zombie though. Although the actual filming of it just made me think...this wouldn't be the most difficult to get out of? And pulling down a load of junk onto yourself/it etc seemed like disaster.

Maybe they talk that way to seem less threatening,or maybe it's code.I think Rick may have had issues if they invited him up to the Push off point for Zombie battle

Theres been a few. The governor had a zombie daughter.

I know that. I just meant you should at least see them roaming around. Maybe there's some reason like watching them on set or having them in a group who may not see that well. I don't know. Maybe there's a canon reason like they get completely eaten when walker's attacked them. Who knows.

I know that. I just meant you should at least see them roaming around. Maybe there's some reason like watching them on set or having them in a group who may not see that well. I don't know. Maybe there's a canon reason like they get completely eaten when walker's attacked them. Who knows.
Maybe that yeah. But probably more the labor law thing.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back