Walking Dead Season 7

If it hasn't been said, they should have had Steven Ogg portray Negan. He's far less annoying than Jeff Morgan, not that I think that's Jeff's fault.

Yeah, that guy plays a great A**hole! :thumbsup

Knife through the neck was the highlight of the episode.

But Negan said he knew Rick was up to something. How do we know Dwight isn't a plant?

I've been thinking about this as well. only thing i can think of is Eugene. but Eugene hasn't been in contact with Rick since rick turned back over to the darkside... or "dont give a F side"

i dont know where Negan got that from.... i really would like to know. maybe eugene said something to Negan like its only a matter of time before rick snaps..

I think they don't want us to know whos been telling Negan stuff yet, and they'll probably play around with who it could be.
There is the chance it could be Gregory, as it did show he was about to leave for Negan's place, but it looked like he hadn't gotten there yet by the time Negan was saying he knew things. But who knows.

It's probably Heath. He's so pissed that absolutely everyone has forgotten that he even exists that he's been spying on Alexandria in exchange for some of that hot Yar's Revenge action. Never underestimate a red shirt scorned.

The trash people were the only ones I could figure. It would make sense that Negan would have a spy in every community working for him. All it would take is giving them more food or perks to get someone to turn.

As for Gregory, we saw what happen to Spencer when he tried to get Negan to do his dirty work and replace Rick with him. What's to say Negan won't do the same thing if he is there?

When I was watching this last night they had a commercial for one of those stair lift chairs. My twisted sense of humor kicked in and I thought it would be funny to show a walker stuck in one of those when they are going through a house or something. :lol

How do we know that Negan knows about Rick's plans it could be a bluff,or a Double bluff.It's a interrogation technique ,say key words/phrases and look for the reaction.Maybe he will let sasha escape to tell rick that the plan is in ruins and create discord amongst the group

- - - Updated - - -

Carl just like the Governor can sight with his bandaged/patched eye

^^^ This reminds me of the first part of an old scene from Mystery Men:

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no way this ends next week at the end of the show. We'll be headed for a very long cliffhanger near the end or halfway through this battle... or the battle never gets a chance to start.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I agree that I cant see how they are going to wrap up the story arch in one episode but I remember reading not to long ago an interview with the show runner and he said that season 7 will have an ending. No cliffhanger.

I've been thinking about this as well. only thing i can think of is Eugene. but Eugene hasn't been in contact with Rick since rick turned back over to the darkside... or "dont give a F side"

i dont know where Negan got that from.... i really would like to know. maybe eugene said something to Negan like its only a matter of time before rick snaps..

or Negan just dont trust Rick from the beginning

Look in the comics it takes Rick like 3 times to take Negan down because he is constantly underestimating the man and how he thinks 3 steps ahead.

I agree, but wasn't there some article where the guy who does the comic books was saying he wanted it to go on for 20 seasons or something? Personally I think it is time to wrap up this show.

This last season was SOOO lack luster..

I'm ashamed to call myself a TWD fan still! :(

So far this season, I have been let down by:

The new 'group' of people they want to join their fight.. (really.. they speak in their own broken, non-sense baby language? not life the human race has been gone for 100's of years! WTF?)

Several episodes of : well.. nothing.

"We hate Neegan"
"Yeah we do"

"We should kill him"
"Yeah we should"

/end episode!

(doesnt get much more LOW BUDGET than that!)

We get it already.. the same people are walking around mad/upset episode after episode.... saying the same things.

Rosita: I'm bitchy and angry
Sasha: I'm sad and angry

Rick.. Mishone....etc..etc

Regardless of what Dwight is really doing... you'd think they would just kill him for what he did to Daryl and others..etc
(more TV reality than what would happen in real life IMO)

Over-all.. this season, especially last half, was worthless.

10 Seasons is what I heard, he can say what he wants but unless, as we all know, the ratings back him up the show is through

I agree, but wasn't there some article where the guy who does the comic books was saying he wanted it to go on for 20 seasons or something? Personally I think it is time to wrap up this show.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back