Walking Dead Season 7

it was hard to avoid when i follow the actors on facebook and twitter...kinda notice what actor is at a con when they are suppose to be in georgia filming haha..

also, some actors screwed up on their tweets throughout the summer...

i think it has more to do with a huge amount of new cast members coming in... negans group...the kingdom?

some main cast members were getting pushed to the background last season...carol and daryl were completely useless last season

I've avoided the spoilers and theories.(though its hard when watching youtube, theres 1000's of negan videos) I'm not a super fan so it won't effect me on who actually goes. but i noticed you said actor(s). my friends figured that more then 1 was going to go to change it up. i haven't read this far into the comics but i believe in the books only 1 person gets it. i could be wrong, but i remember my friends saying they figured the show will switch it up and multiple people will meet lucille.

i believed multiple characters were going to go because of how many no name throw away characters are there with the main cast

it was hard to avoid when i follow the actors on facebook and twitter...kinda notice what actor is at a con when they are suppose to be in georgia filming haha..

also, some actors screwed up on their tweets throughout the summer...

i think it has more to do with a huge amount of new cast members coming in... negans group...the kingdom?

some main cast members were getting pushed to the background last season...carol and daryl were completely useless last season

Omg!! Lol you have to be kidding!! That's crazy, guess we can say that's a "dead giveaway" lol

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?!?!? are the flashbacks in black in white meaning those characters died?!?!?! so confused!!!

i had a feeling it would be multiple kills. everyone new at least 1 person was going to get killed. so u need to throw in some kinda of "surprise". i thought for sure rick was going to cut off his own hand

I did too, or at least Negan would grab the axe and cut Rick's off.

my friend was texting me while the show was going and said ricks losing his hand tonight. he said it happened in the books. I'm glad daryl survived. i was afraid he was getting written off... him not being in the books is the shows wild card. i was afraid we would lose him. i like him and ricks connection

Thought Rick was gonna lose that hand for sure! Man, I hate to say it but that episode was almost too much. But I wasn't bored, so...yeah, definitely not bored! Who needs a drink...

Yup those were the two I expected. One was in a different country filming and the other was on the con circuit when he was suppose to be in Georgia filming

They would lose a lot of female fans if they offed him he has his own trials and tribulations to go through this season though, should be interesting....

I'm glad daryl survived. i was afraid he was getting written off...

Aww man...that was just...brutally awful. From start to finish it plays with your emotions in so many ways.

That final scene with all of them at the dinner table...that destroyed me. That brought some tears.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back