Walking Dead Season 7

Don't forget, he
had found that one factory type building and brought up the topic of making their own ammo to Gabriel and Rick, so, presumably, he'll be doing so there. Considering that they've shown them to police their brass after that scene in any following episode Eugene had a plan for making their own brass, along with the rest of the cartridge. Either that or they've been saving their brass, storing it at the "ammo factory" but we've just haven't seen it happening.

I didn't forget.
so he will be making ammo for negan ?
They work for Negan now just ask Rick .
LOL

There ammo plan was pre negan remermber . if rick knows about it than it is for negan.
Untill rick pulls his head out of his ass .
Which could happen.

But the story shows her find ONE gun. she even complains to fruitcake about what she went through to just get one gun whedn he had two hidden away. Then they show bullet fired the casing fall and she pick it up shove in in Eugene's face and say " make me a bullet"
Where does the mass production come in to play in all that .

She wants one bullet for one kill !!!

im glad im not the only one who didnt understand what i was
seeing. to me it looked like smoking cement block
Yeah it had little clues through out the show that they take more than they need . they wasted water by pouring it out instead of just taking it . even negan shooting the DE wasted a bullet and broke a window plus put a hole in the ceiling just for a goof . I'm sure the ammo for that weapon is very limited . then they tasks there beds just to be asses .

It is fitting though dogs don't usually sleep on pillow top mattresses LOL.

And that's what they are a kennal of negans bitches .

That is cool .
It would be even better if rick did not get it and later Daryl tells him I was blinking in code dumd ass .

Anyone remember the p.o.w. in nam that did an interview and everyone was pissed at him for reading the propaganda for the enemy.
Then e he was released he showed them how he blinked his location how many guards prisoners and there true treatment.

He was like you guys taught me this stuff .WTF ???? LOL

That is cool .
It would be even better if rick did not get it and later Daryl tells him I was blinking in code dumd ass .

Anyone remember the p.o.w. in nam that did an interview and everyone was pissed at him for reading the propaganda for the enemy.
Then e he was released he showed them how he blinked his location how many guards prisoners and there true treatment.

He was like you guys taught me this stuff .WTF ???? LOL

I'm pretty sure they figured out the Morse code when the North Vietnamese released that. The CIA and other U.S. intel actually had a pretty good intel operation, run by the POWs, inside the Hanoi Hilton that could get info out.

I just thought Daryl was blinking because they kept him a in a dark room and then he was taken out of the back of a dark truck.

I really hope Rosita doesn't kill Negan. Rick should kill Negan with Lucille after he makes Negan go through a mini version of what he did to Rick. Make him beg and break him.

im glad im not the only one who didnt understand what i was seeing. to me it looked like smoking cement block
At first I couldn't tell, but then I realized it was the mattresses. Man, that would tick me off. I just can't sleep on anything but a good bed. I so wouldn't survive a zombie outbreak.....guess most wouldn't.

I'm pretty sure they figured out the Morse code been the North Vietnamese released that. The CIA and other U.S. intel actually had a pretty good intel operation, run by the POWs, inside the Hanoi Hilton that could get info out.

I just thought Daryl was blinking because they kept him a in a dark room and then he was taken out of the back of a dark truck.

I really hope Rosita doesn't kill Negan. Rick should kill Negan with Lucille after he makes Negan go through a mini version of what he did to Rick. Make him beg and break him.
No they found out when thery put him on trial for treason and he showed them the blinking in there own evidence against him . they completely missed and forgot about blinking codes at all in his case.
I also assumed the blinking ment nothing but with rthe Morse code in the background who knows.

Pretty sure Negan will be around for many a season .

Anyone remember the last person to die by zombie ?

Last edited:
Where was Sasha in all of this? Someone mentioned earlier that the michonne scene was to let us know that they don't have an Andrea like in the comics, but Sasha has become the Andrea.

Am I forgetting something? Did she go to hilltop?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

hmmmm... don't think it was ever established that Rick knows code and not too sure why Darryl as a woodsman/hunter would know it... could've just been twitch reactions, he's been thru alot

- - - Updated - - -

Where was Sasha in all of this? Someone mentioned earlier that the michonne scene was to let us know that they don't have an Andrea like in the comics, but Sasha has become the Andrea.

Am I forgetting something? Did she go to hilltop?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

we haven't seen it yet but they're at HillTop

hmmmm... don't think it was ever established that Rick knows code and not too sure why Darryl as a woodsman/hunter would know it... could've just been twitch reactions, he's been thru alot

I don't think it has either.

The only thing I can think of is that they've been learning the poster on the wall because there's not much on TV anymore. I think a flashback showing this would be a bit weak. They may have something good up their sleeve but it may also just be something thrown in there to get people talking and will be nothing at all.

...because there's not much on TV anymore.

this made me laugh out loud at my desk, LOL, yeah, not much on TV anymore you're right!

but seriously thinking, yeah, i can see them 'learning' stuff, i mean, like you said, why not and what are you going to do with all that free time on your hands? not inconceivable from that angle

Carl was in the truck. Thats going to be great.

I am going to have my vasectomy reversed, have babies until I get a boy, and name that boy Carl just so I can beat him. What a twit.

i didnt think they were going to have Carl sneak into the truck. they did it in the book but i thought he did it when they were taking materials from alexandria. i could be wrong, i also dont remember ***** sneaking in as well. i was glad to see carl get in the truck, this hopefully means the show is going to stick closer to the books roots. which im noticing they are almost doing the same scenes, and matching the lines word for word.

i just cant wait for these survivors to be put in their place!! i also lost all respect for Gregory.. feed him to the tiger!! ( no that is not a spoiler lol!! )

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back